Windows 10: Windows 10 and the People App

Discus and support Windows 10 and the People App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have successfully added my bigpond address to windows mail and it is syncing nicely. The problem is that is doesn't show up in the 'people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Blue Pebbles, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and the People App

Hi, I have successfully added my bigpond address to windows mail and it is syncing nicely. The problem is that is doesn't show up in the 'people app'. I have tried to add it using the correct info but it always comes up with an error. This means that I am unable to have my email contacts save automatically unless I do it manually...any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Blue Pebbles, Feb 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 11, 2020
  3. How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 and the People App

How to find People app in Windows 10.

This HP computer I just bought with ten on it does not have the people app. It is not in the tiles, or the see all apps or found on the hard drive. Thank you for your help. Every search I did to find it with search engines only showed me how to use it.

how do you make a search engine search for what you are looking for?

goat_driver, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and the People App

1. Windows 10 and the People App - Similar Threads - App

2. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  3. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  4. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  5. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  6. Start up apps related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up apps related: I want to know a question if apps update from microsoft store is it normal sometime it enabled themselves again in start up apps if i disabled them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps-related/6b1616aa-bbb5-4803-8285-d5d9d88ae26b
  7. Start up apps related

Start up apps related: I want to know a question if apps update from microsoft store is it normal sometime it enabled themselves again in start up apps if i disabled them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps-related/6b1616aa-bbb5-4803-8285-d5d9d88ae26b
  8. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  9. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  10. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...