Windows 10: Windows 10 and Total AV

Discus and support Windows 10 and Total AV in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Community, I just want to ask a couple of quick Questions here and thought the Community hub would be the best place. I read on a website that... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by solebeats, Sep 1, 2019.

1. solebeats Win User

Windows 10 and Total AV

Hi Community,

I just want to ask a couple of quick Questions here and thought the Community hub would be the best place.

I read on a website that Windows 10 we're teaming up with Total AV for added security Boost.

Is this correct ? or just some misinformation.

I wondered if any other users had Total AV installed as well as Defender and the interaction worked ?

I personally only use Defender as other 3rd party anti-virus interfere with my Audio Programs.

So it would be good to hear from anyone on this.

My second Question is - Is it at all possible for you choose from a list of Images for your Lock Screen ? say from Bing or Win 10.

I like certain Landscape Lock Screen images which I would like to save and say create a Slideshow of my own. At the moment like everyone else it is just on random and would like to choose my own Landscape images from the ones that either Win 10 of Bing send to your computer.

Anyway thanks for your time in reading this.

Take care everyone

Simon.

:)

solebeats, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 and Total AV

Delta6326, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 and Total AV

1. Windows 10 and Total AV - Similar Threads - Total

2. Virus total related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus total related: I want to know a thing that I scanned a file in virus total and 4 out of 72 it detect malicious is it a fake detection because McAfee or windows defender cannot detect anything....
  3. Virus total related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus total related: I want to know a thing that I scanned a file in virus total and 4 out of 72 it detect malicious is it a fake detection because McAfee or windows defender cannot detect anything....
  4. How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb: Can u help me Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-dedicated-video-memory-0mb-but-my/87ed7714-3381-4c79-af72-f654ad50718e
  5. How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb

How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb: Can u help me Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-dedicated-video-memory-0mb-but-my/87ed7714-3381-4c79-af72-f654ad50718e
  6. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  7. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  8. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00: What do I do? I want to cancel or stop it. Is it safe to spot it on the first Stage? This is the first launch if this os. Before launching it asked me to press a key if I wanted to cancel the disc checkup. I pressed the space bar. The timer stopped but the text was still on...
  10. Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00

Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00: What do I do? I want to cancel or stop it. Is it safe to spot it on the first Stage? This is the first launch if this os. Before launching it asked me to press a key if I wanted to cancel the disc checkup. I pressed the space bar. The timer stopped but the text was still on...