Windows 10: windows 10 and total war games

Discus and support windows 10 and total war games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm unable to run several Total War (Rome, Medieval I & II) games on Windows 10 after installing them. What is the fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davestettler, Nov 24, 2018.

1. windows 10 and total war games

I'm unable to run several Total War (Rome, Medieval I & II) games on Windows 10 after installing them. What is the fix?

:)

davestettler, Nov 24, 2018

2. Unable to play Rome Total War 1 in Windows 10

Hi Johnny,

As you are unable to play the game (Rome Total War 1) in your PC, I would like to ask if you get any error message. The issue might be caused due to compatibility issues of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode
    by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Confident Win User
    rome total war

This does not help. None of the Total War games run on Windows 10.

Confident, Nov 24, 2018
  4. windows 10 and total war games

Medieval Total War error on Windows 10

Hey Eeshwar,

I am having the same issues as Jordy. The version is Medieval II: Total War, which is under your list of compatible games.

Thanks in advance

Dimitri Larouche, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 and total war games

1. windows 10 and total war games - Similar Threads - total war games

2. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...
  3. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...
  4. total war medieval ii – definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    total war medieval ii – definitive edition: Game had stopped after upgrading to windows 11.screen go dark.tried to choose from compatability mode but i didn't find windows 10 as an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-war-medieval-ii-definitive-edition/632a0351-4c8d-4565-93d1-a1e50942e9b3
  5. total war medieval ii – definitive edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    total war medieval ii – definitive edition: Game had stopped after upgrading to windows 11.screen go dark.tried to choose from compatability mode but i didn't find windows 10 as an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-war-medieval-ii-definitive-edition/632a0351-4c8d-4565-93d1-a1e50942e9b3
  6. giocare a rome total war con Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    giocare a rome total war con Windows 10: come posso fare https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giocare-a-rome-total-war-con-windows-10/844b6c22-8f5e-4623-bd5a-e14ae3c85e88
  7. Medieval II Total War CD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Medieval II Total War CD: Hello, i recently purchased Medieval II Total War with a CD, and successfully installed it, as well as Direct x. The launcher opens, but when i press "Play", i see the blue loading circle, AND THEN IT JUST STOPS and wont open. I have had similar trouble with Rome Total War...
  8. JIT debugging - Total War - Mod Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JIT debugging - Total War - Mod Manager: Hello all, my first post here! I'll keep it simple, I got Rome Total War 2 and want to install a mod but whenever I start the manager is gives me an error message: Vallue cannot be null. Parameter name: path1. And if you expand the details in says: See the end...
  9. Total War: Warhammer crashes on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total War: Warhammer crashes on loading screen: So I have bought and installed TWW on Steam today, being as it was briefly on sale. It loads fine, sees my GTX 1080 and automatically defaults my graphics settings to ultra. I didnt change any graphics settings except the resolution, setting it to 3840x2160 (4K). But then,...
  10. Warhammer Total War Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warhammer Total War Crashes: While playing Warhammer Total War, I get the RSOD, BSOD and Windows Errors. windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 10586 windows dir: C:\WINDOWS Hardware: GA-78LMT-S2P, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor AMD586,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. total war games for windows 10

2. what total war games run on windows 10

3. total war rome 2 win10 direct x fix

4. rome total war compatibility windows 10,
  5. shogun total war on windows 10,
  6. how to run rome 2 on windows 10,
  7. running medieval total war on windows 10,
  8. compatibility settings for total war,
  9. how to run shogun total war on windows 10,
  10. shogun unable to run windows 10,
  11. compatibility settings to run shogun total war,