Windows 10: Windows 10 and use of Glassdoor reviews SORT option

Discus and support Windows 10 and use of Glassdoor reviews SORT option in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In Windows 10 version 21H2 19044 when using Chrome or Firefox browsers I cannot select a SORT option in reviews. So I would go to Glassdoor or Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pacumming1, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Windows 10 and use of Glassdoor reviews SORT option

In Windows 10 version 21H2 19044 when using Chrome or Firefox browsers I cannot select a SORT option in reviews. So I would go to Glassdoor or Google something like " Glassdoor reviews Tesla". I am on my Legion Ryzen laptop. The mouse pointer changes to a hand in Glassdoor reviews section in box labeled "Sort" but I get no drop down box in 2 of the 3 browsers I tried. I also tried this after rebooting, cleaning temp files and still no luck. I then tried with Brave Browser on same Legion laptop and it worked fine. Hmmm. I also tried with Chrome and Firefox started in no extensions mode--nope, no workie Sort box. NOW if I try Sort box box under "Salaries" in glassdoor I do get drop down box. Perhaps a compatibility thing way code was written, not sure. I then tried this on my Windows 8.1 laptop and it ALL worked ok regardless of browser. So in any event in the background running, I have ONLY Malwarebytes running (on both Windows 8.1 and 10 computers) and that is all. The computer with the issue is a Legion laptop with Ryzen 45800H chip purchased in 2021. I could not find a solution via Google. No big deal, can use other computer or ipad or Brave browser. Wonder if anyone can duplicate this. I did write https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Tesla-Reviews-E43129.htm I click on SORT and no drop down box except in Brave Browser in Win 10. Win 8 machine all works fine. Sort under Salaries works fine...

submitted by /u/pacumming1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pacumming1, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2022
  3. Sorting mail in Windows 10

Hi Sujata,

Will you please provide step-by-step instructions based on your suggestion below? I want to stop Windows 10 mail from dividing my mail by date and simply sort by date received, latest date first.

What you suggested: "If you want to then you can sort ‘From’ option wherein, you see all mails from sender followed alphabetically. "

I have not found anything in the mail app that points to a sort From option.

Also, the link you provided has no relevance to the very clear and specific question the OP asked.

Thanks!

Clark Bohs, Aug 1, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 and use of Glassdoor reviews SORT option

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Hello Bruce, and welcome to Ten Forums. Windows 10 and use of Glassdoor reviews SORT option :)

If you use OPTION ONE or step 2 in OPTION TWO, it won't be listed twice, but it won't include the sort order fix.

If you use step 3 in OPTION TWO, it will be listed twice, but will include the sort order fix.

Brink, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 and use of Glassdoor reviews SORT option

1. Windows 10 and use of Glassdoor reviews SORT option - Similar Threads - Glassdoor reviews SORT

2. sorting options in file explorer are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sorting options in file explorer are gone: Not long ago, I was able to select "sort by" and at the bottom of the list was "show more options" or something like that. That gave you numerous other sorting options, but that option is now gone. Where'd it go?...
  3. sorting options in file explorer are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sorting options in file explorer are gone: Not long ago, I was able to select "sort by" and at the bottom of the list was "show more options" or something like that. That gave you numerous other sorting options, but that option is now gone. Where'd it go?...
  4. add 'size on disk' to sorting options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add 'size on disk' to sorting options: Hi, I recently had to format my windows drive because I ran into several issues.I had some unfinished downloads that I want to recuperate.The problem is now all files in my 'downloads' folder have the same 'create in'/'modified in' dates so its hard to figure out the ones...
  5. add 'size on disk' to sorting options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add 'size on disk' to sorting options: Hi, I recently had to format my windows drive because I ran into several issues.I had some unfinished downloads that I want to recuperate.The problem is now all files in my 'downloads' folder have the same 'create in'/'modified in' dates so its hard to figure out the ones...
  6. No Sort By Option in my folder, when it appears it doesn't keep the option which I sorted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Sort By Option in my folder, when it appears it doesn't keep the option which I sorted...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EnzoAlcuino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8lzvq/no_sort_by_option_in_my_folder_when_it_appears_it/
  7. Windows 10 reviews?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reviews?: Just curious what people think about windows 10? Personally I have had nothing but problems since day one. Just sayin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reviews/6f60bf38-e393-44c9-9c41-78932b828269
  8. Issues while using Sort by option in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while using Sort by option in File Explorer: I can't recall exactly when the issue began, but for the past while many files have been missing their "Sort by" columns. I only see the three tabs: "ascending," descending," and "choose columns." Clicking the "choose columns" opens up the checkbox menu as usual, but none of...
  9. No sorting options?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sorting options?: Hey, I recently updated to the insider build 1903 and I'm unable to sort files in a folder. Whenever I click on the Sort By tab, the only options are Ascending, Decending, and Choose Columns. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 add a printer no sort option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 add a printer no sort option: Hello, I work for a large public-sector agency in a very extensive enterprise environment. When I go to assign a printer and look for actively advertised printers there are literally hundreds of them, listed in no discernable order. To make matters more complicated I am...