Windows 10: Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads

Discus and support Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This problem started when I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 on an older laptop and now a new laptop w/10. When I was using 7 w/MSE for security everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Debkb, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Debkb Win User

Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads

This problem started when I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 on an older laptop and now a new laptop w/10. When I was using 7 w/MSE for security everything worked fine.

Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 w/Defender I have had problems downloading games. Some, but very few, will download but many get to 2-3% and stall. I've spent hours trying to figure out what's causing it. Tried everything Wild Tangent support has suggested and still have the problem. They keep returning to it's a problem w/my security software.

It's not blocked by the firewall. I've tried adding exclusions to Defender. Didn't help.

I hope someone can shed some light on this. I'm getting more frustrated by the day.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

*moved to appropriate category.

:)

Debkb, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Summaz Win User

WildTangent Games is not working on Windows 10

Every time I go to click on a game page, to try and download a game, it goes to a white page displaying, 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed". Even when I try to play the games I've already downloaded, the same page appears.

Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads cbcc9141-863c-4d6d-a6a2-eb9d036eeff0.jpg

• I have internet connection.
    • My system Firewalls is not an issue.
    • I am using the WildTangent Games app
    • I already uninstalled WildTangent, and reinstalled it.
    • I already did the game compatibility with Windows 10.

I have no clue why I cannot play games. WildTangent has been having so many issues with Windows 10, I'm not understanding.

Please help. Thank you!

Summaz, Sep 19, 2018
  3. The Wildtangent game console app keeps crashing in Windows 10

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Games app and see if it works. Follow the below mentioned steps to accomplish that.

* Press Start, type Control Panel and select the same from the list.

* Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.

* Locate WildGames or WildTangent Games then click
    Uninstall/Change

* Check only WildTangent Games App from the list, click "Next". Confirm your choice if it prompt.

* Reboot your PC. Go to the WildTangent website and
    download the Games App again. Now check if it works fine.

In case problem still persist, then please get in touch with
    WildTangent Games Support
    for fixing this issue.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Dbolog Win User

Problems with WildTangent Games since Windows 10 upgrade!

I have had windows 10 now for a few months and this wildtangent issue just started happening to me a few days ago, so I cannot see it to be caused by windows 10. I have tried the "fixes" suggested by wildtangent and others but nothing works. I am frustrated
    as I paid for a game and now cannot play it. If I run into anything that helps, I will post it here. Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads :(

Dbolog, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads - Similar Threads - WildTangent game downloads

2. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86: Because my HP said that it was nearly full I double checked for bloatware like istalled games etc. However I find folders in the Programs Files x86 that should have disappeared when I uninstalled the programs such as WildTangent games. It won't let me delete it because it's...
  3. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86: Because my HP said that it was nearly full I double checked for bloatware like istalled games etc. However I find folders in the Programs Files x86 that should have disappeared when I uninstalled the programs such as WildTangent games. It won't let me delete it because it's...
  4. Can't delete Wildtangent folder in the Programs Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. wildtangent games - does anyone know how to make games larger? they are too tiny to see

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wildtangent games - does anyone know how to make games larger? they are too tiny to see: I recently had to uninstall wildtangent games - does anyone know how to use the card game spider solitaire or candy mahjong? how to make them larger to fill the screen? I'm on a laptop Dell Inspiron running Windows 10. I can't see the games they are too tiny....
  6. Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store not downloading apps or games: I can't download forza horizon 4 from the windows 10 store, when I click install it asks me to pic a disk then nothing happens no matter how many times I try. I've tried reinstalling the windows 10 store and doing the "repair" option and nothing has fixed it so far....
  7. WildTangent Games

in Windows 10 Customization
    WildTangent Games: I just uninstalled WildTangent games from my windows 10 laptop, but I still see a games folder on my start screen. Is there any safe way I can remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wildtangent-games/15ee80f5-551b-4da4-a0b7-9ab3b5fca4a8
  8. Windows 10 Game Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Game Download: Hello. I am curious about how I can download Star Trek Legacy on my Windows 10 desktop. It is not in the microsoft store, so if somebody could tell me where else I can download it or some reliable websites, that would make me really happy. I have visited myabandonware.com and...
  9. Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Windows 10 Store not downloading Game Pass games: I've totally exhausted every avenue (i think) of fixing this issue. Error Code: 0x80D03002 This ONLY affects game pass games from downloading on my PC. I've tried every suggestion on this thread for this problem -...
  10. Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 and WildTangent game downloads: This problem started when I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 on an older laptop and now a new laptop w/10. When I was using 7 w/MSE for security everything worked fine. Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 w/Defender I have had problems downloading games. Some, but very few, will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wild tangent games windows 10 download

2. wildtangent installation for windows 10

3. wildtangent games/download/free

4. wildtangent games download,
  5. wildtangent download for windows 10,
  6. wildtangent download windows 10,
  7. wild tangent games for windows 10 64,
  8. windows 10 wildtangent download,
  9. wildtangent games cannot buy game,
  10. nu vot,
  11. wild tangent windows defender ,