Windows 10: Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story.

Discus and support Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Once upon a time, there was a guy having Windows 7, using Sony Vaio VPCEH35EN, having forced upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7. He does not want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SASWATA MISHRA, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story.

Once upon a time, there was a guy having Windows 7, using Sony Vaio VPCEH35EN, having forced upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7. He does not want Windows 10, but Microsoft did a forced upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.After three years, Windows 10 was worse. And then the guy stayed with Windows 7. Till 2020, he switched from Windows to Linux. Another guy, having Windows 10 using HP Laptop, got Windows 11. He hated Windows 11 and them reverts back to Windows 10. Forced upgrade has started. Then Microsoft stopped the forced upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.So what do you think? Do you

:)

SASWATA MISHRA, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story.

Delta6326, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story.

1. Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story. - Similar Threads - are full catastrophe

2. Upgrade catastrophe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade catastrophe: I have an HP2000 and upgraded to windows 10 successfully but after a couple days programs started to display information that didn't belong on those programs or it would alternate between an earlier biult version of the program and current one on its own. I decided to restart...
  3. Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Windows 11 are full of catastrophe. Here is the story.: Once upon a time, there was a guy having Windows 7, using Sony Vaio VPCEH35EN, having forced upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7. He does not want Windows 10, but Microsoft did a forced upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.After three years, Windows 10 was worse. And then...
  4. PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11: If you loved the highly intuitive, features-loaded, and FREE Microsoft Photo Story 3 on older Windows platforms like Windows 7 and miss it in Windows 10, upgrade to Win 11 or get a new system that runs Win 11. I did exactly that almost a year sand a half ago and on a lark,...
  5. PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PHOTO STORY 3 WORKS IN WINDOWS 11: If you loved the highly intuitive, features-loaded, and FREE Microsoft Photo Story 3 on older Windows platforms like Windows 7 and miss it in Windows 10, upgrade to Win 11 or get a new system that runs Win 11. I did exactly that almost a year sand a half ago and on a lark,...
  6. windows 11 is here ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is here ****: lollollol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-here/d3e2ec89-678d-449e-a40d-f752b8c45046
  7. Is Windows 11 Here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Windows 11 Here?: Did You Created Windows 10? I Dont Know Is Windows 11 Is Here Or Not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-here/2883e5e9-46a8-4c36-8bd5-c6c082cfd1ec
  8. Catastrophic update !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Catastrophic update !: Two days ago my Windows 10 updated automatically and removed all my personal pictures as well as an amount of data. How can I recover these missing files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/catastrophic-update/d0880437-ad74-46f8-a7de-c71a18f38953
  9. windows 10 update -- an utter catastrophe!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update -- an utter catastrophe!!!: Until a few days ago I had a well-functioning computer, using windows 10, but the latest automatic update of the program has turned my computer in a disfunctional shambles. I have wasted hours and days trying to find and reorganize files and search online for solutions to...
  10. Catastrophic Problem with 10/13/2015 Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Catastrophic Problem with 10/13/2015 Windows 10 Upgrade: I installed Windows 10 on October 1, 2015 coming from Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 I was somewhat familiar from Windows 8.1 on another touch screen laptop I have. After the upgrade I had catastrophic problems: (1) The icons on the screen desktop flashed...