Windows 10: windows 10 and windwos 10pro

Discus and support windows 10 and windwos 10pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This morning I turn on my laptop and on the bottom right hand side of the desktop it says " Windows Pro 10. Evaluation copy. Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by STPS, Mar 11, 2019.

1. STPS Win User

windows 10 and windwos 10pro

This morning I turn on my laptop and on the bottom right hand side of the desktop it says " Windows Pro 10. Evaluation copy. Build 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 and windwos 10pro - Similar Threads - windwos 10pro

2. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my settings from Windwos 10: I can't open my settings from anywhere.I have tried literally everything on the internet. I just recently did a windows update and since then I have never been able to open my settings....
  3. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my settings from Windwos 10: I can't open my settings from anywhere.I have tried literally everything on the internet. I just recently did a windows update and since then I have never been able to open my settings....
  4. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windwos does not use default app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windwos does not use default app: I have set Cyberlink Photo Director as the default app for *.mp4 files. Yet when I click on an mp4 file, Windows does not open Photo Director but opens a menu to select the app to use See screen shot below. The Photo Director app is highlighted and shown as the default app,...
  6. windwos does not use default app

windwos does not use default app: I have set Cyberlink Photo Director as the default app for *.mp4 files. Yet when I click on an mp4 file, Windows does not open Photo Director but opens a menu to select the app to use See screen shot below. The Photo Director app is highlighted and shown as the default app,...
  7. Update from Windwos 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Windwos 7 to Windows 10: Hy i have a Problem with updating Windwos 7 to Windwos 10.First things first the Problem is i can't update the Windwos 7 because if i do so the Windwos update will install but after reboot Windows crashes.Ican't install Windwos from scratch because it's a Pc how operates a...
  8. Update from Windwos 7 to Windows 10

Update from Windwos 7 to Windows 10: Hy i have a Problem with updating Windwos 7 to Windwos 10.First things first the Problem is i can't update the Windwos 7 because if i do so the Windwos update will install but after reboot Windows crashes.Ican't install Windwos from scratch because it's a Pc how operates a...
  9. Factory reset remove everyting of windwos 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset remove everyting of windwos 10 pro: Hello.I have a refurbished laptop with Windows 10 Pro, and I need to do a factory reset and remove everything from my laptop.In the activation settings, I can see this. Can I be sure now that after the factory reset, I will not lose my Windows Pro version?Thanks for answare....
  10. Factory reset remove everyting of windwos 10 pro

Factory reset remove everyting of windwos 10 pro: Hello.I have a refurbished laptop with Windows 10 Pro, and I need to do a factory reset and remove everything from my laptop.In the activation settings, I can see this. Can I be sure now that after the factory reset, I will not lose my Windows Pro version?Thanks for answare....