Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using Dell computer Inspiron 5447 and Office 2013. The computer on purchase windows 8.1 was installed subsequently upgraded to windows 10. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by skrishnan16, Sep 25, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013

I am using Dell computer Inspiron 5447 and Office 2013.

The computer on purchase windows 8.1 was installed subsequently upgraded to windows 10.

Now my computer hard disk is getting into bad shape and hence I was advised by dell service center to replace the same with a new hard disk.

It is fine to do this but how to install windows 10 home and activate the same.

kindly guide me. If any email address is available I can write to them.

Telephonic conversation I find it difficult to convey my needs.

THANKS

S.KRISHNAN

:)

skrishnan16, Sep 25, 2019

2. Office 2013 Word stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10

*Original TItle: Windows

Up graded from 7 to 10. After three days our Office 2013 Word stopped opening. Need a suggestion for fix.

MBarnesCPS, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
  4. WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013

Museo 100 Word 2013

I want to use the font Museo 100 in Word 2013 but I can't find among the list of fonts. May someone tell me what to do please?

Marc KolsonDumarsais, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013

1. WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013 - Similar Threads - WORD 2013

2. Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013: What is happening?After copying text from one word document to another - some of the text is not showing on preview or printing .If I don’t copy and paste into the first row of the table it is ok – i.e. if I type into it not pasteIf I don’t copy and paste into the first...
  3. Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 problem with copy & paste in table using Word 2013: What is happening?After copying text from one word document to another - some of the text is not showing on preview or printing .If I don’t copy and paste into the first row of the table it is ok – i.e. if I type into it not pasteIf I don’t copy and paste into the first...
  4. I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...: I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email, both give different reasons, I have Gmail as an app on desktop and openExcel...
  5. I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...

I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...: I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email, both give different reasons, I have Gmail as an app on desktop and openExcel...
  6. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...: Enter has stopped working in word 2013 have tried all suggested online remedies, nothing seems to work. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-key-has-stopped-working-on-word-2013-have/e7524db3-2c25-4028-bf54-c861982c53d1
  7. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...: Enter has stopped working in word 2013 have tried all suggested online remedies, nothing seems to work. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-key-has-stopped-working-on-word-2013-have/e7524db3-2c25-4028-bf54-c861982c53d1
  8. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

9. I can't find my file folder with all of my microsoft word 2013 documents in it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my file folder with all of my microsoft word 2013 documents in it.: I've searched everywhere on my Dell inspiron 14 laptop and tried several Google, Bing and Microsoft suggestions but I haven't been able to find the file folder or any of the files it contained.If someone could please clearly explain where the file folder should be and how I...
  10. I can't find my file folder with all of my microsoft word 2013 documents in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my file folder with all of my microsoft word 2013 documents in it.: I've searched everywhere on my Dell inspiron 14 laptop and tried several Google, Bing and Microsoft suggestions but I haven't been able to find the file folder or any of the files it contained.If someone could please clearly explain where the file folder should be and how I...