Windows 10: Windows 10 and word

Discus and support Windows 10 and word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded Windows 10 now unable to open ANY word documents which are very important to me.. had Microsoft Off8ce Starter 2010 ... do I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MargaretChandler1, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:17 AM.

1. Windows 10 and word

Downloaded Windows 10 now unable to open ANY word documents which are very important to me.. had Microsoft Off8ce Starter 2010 ... do I need to purchase Microsoftoffice? If I do will I be able to open my documents? Is there a fix without purchase? Tried to 'change also to 'uninstall to reinstall but only get error code in every instance.... HELP please

:)

MargaretChandler1, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:17 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 and word

Thema:

Windows 10 and word

1. Windows 10 and word - Similar Threads - word

2. MS Word "Text Selection Background" colour change

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word "Text Selection Background" colour change: When I double click on a word to select it, the selection background changes to black and the text changes to white. This is a text selection issue. It is not a permanent change such as you would do using Home/Font/Text Highlight Colour or Home/Paragraph/Shading. It is...
  3. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  4. Quick Parts in Word

Quick Parts in Word: I like Quick Parts command and use them but I find it annoying that I have to scroll through the list of commands tofind that one I need at this moment. Can I add a specific quick part to a custom ribbon?...
  5. Acer at black screen with the word Acer there

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer at black screen with the word Acer there: After an update my acer isbat a black screen that sais acer then goes black then back the the black screen that sais acer. How do i fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-at-black-screen-with-the-word-acer-there/e8c6d098-c503-4bce-a46d-a87e29a9e59d
  6. Microsoft 10 and Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 10 and Word: I just installed Microsoft 10 on my computer, and now Word won't open. It flashes on briefly and then disappears. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-and-word/84e3f03d-f069-491b-812e-687f47d3fa1f
  7. Word

Word: How do I set word up to allow me to dictate to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word/100b6d17-76d9-4bb7-9a5a-98c8970ce96c
  8. Office Apps (Word etc) Won't save when using a VPN. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Apps (Word etc) Won't save when using a VPN. Any suggestions?: I also can't complete a security check on my Office 365 subscription when connected via a VPN (which for security I have on all the time). submitted by /u/blissed_out_cossack [link] [comments]...
  9. Office 2013 not working with MS Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 not working with MS Word: I purchased Office 2013 from Amazon in 2015 It has worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers until recently. Now I get the message that it can't open Normal.dotm and a few other error messages that makes it impossible to open MS Word documents. After trying to fix the...
  10. "Word could not create the work file" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Word could not create the work file" error: I asked this question recently, but I've pinpointed the action that causes it, so I'm reposting it in the Windows area. When I have the Preview pane open in the file explorer, I get a dialog with "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable"....