Windows 10: Windows 10 and word

Discus and support Windows 10 and word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded Windows 10 now unable to open ANY word documents which are very important to me.. had Microsoft Off8ce Starter 2010 ... do I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MargaretChandler1, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 and word

Downloaded Windows 10 now unable to open ANY word documents which are very important to me.. had Microsoft Off8ce Starter 2010 ... do I need to purchase Microsoftoffice? If I do will I be able to open my documents? Is there a fix without purchase? Tried to 'change also to 'uninstall to reinstall but only get error code in every instance.... HELP please

:)

MargaretChandler1, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 and word

Delta6326, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 and word

1. Windows 10 and word - Similar Threads - word

2. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  3. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  4. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  5. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  6. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  8. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  9. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  10. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053