Windows 10: Windows 10 - android based system?

Discus and support Windows 10 - android based system? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Lol!!! Looks like windows 8 was an apple based system... Lot of people hate it, as windows users wants WINDOWS not other base system windows! I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CRYIAN, Aug 1, 2015.

1. CRYIAN Win User

Windows 10 - android based system?

Lol!!!

Looks like windows 8 was an apple based system... Lot of people hate it, as windows users wants WINDOWS not other base system windows! I just installed windows 10, and its looks like its android for me. Im using android based phone, and windows 10 is same - control panel isn't there anymore, instead there is "Settings" as on android system, apps based on android system to and lot of things are not there as on original normal windows... Windows creators, please please, create windows as WINDOWS do not look for the other systems, as you are killing the best operating system in the world! Stop making crap as apple and android! Yes its popular, but only because people reached highest point of evolution, and from now they going down by using android and especially apple systems! Please, go back to your own system and create the system which would be based on windows!If you wanna to survive, sack those new creators with the ideas to scrub windows! I believe they work for apple or something, that's why they have no idea about windows, and since windows 8 its not windows anymore, it's hybrid of apple and android based system!!
    Im using win 10 only 1 day, and i'm losing my temper lol, i'll give it try for another few days, but im already looking forward to go back to win 8 or win 7.

Thanks for listening,

:)

CRYIAN, Aug 1, 2015

2. Can Windows 10 be installed on RCA andriod lollipop?

Windows 10 is not supported on Android based devices. If you need Windows 10, you need to purchase a Windows based Tablet such as the Surface or Surface Pro.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2015
  3. having problems syncing HTC incrediable S to window live mail and contacts and calander

HTC Titan is clearly a WINDOW PHONE NOT Android. I bought it just because it is Window Base instead of Android, because the program I need to view only work with Window base, not Android.

I do not understand why you are saying it is an Android phone ?? Have I mistaken your refer to another type of HTC phone ?? Mind is definitely Window base.

LWYCHENG QUERY, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Windows 10 - android based system?

Right click Windows flag, select Control Panel. There you go. You can pin it to taskbar then too.

LovingWindows, Aug 1, 2015
  5. CRYIAN Win User
    OMG!!! you saved my day lol, thanks. I pin it to start line *Biggrin thanks! But why shearch didn't find control panel? strange!

CRYIAN, Aug 1, 2015
  6. It does for me. When I press Windows key and type in "control" it comes up in first result as "Control Panel (Desktop App)".

LovingWindows, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - android based system?

1. Windows 10 - android based system? - Similar Threads - android based system

2. System Base Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Base Driver: I have never seen or heard of a "System Base Driver". That is until just recently. I decided to perform a clean install of Windows 10. I didn't think that I would have problems with a new Asus Tuf Gaming Z790 Plus WIFI motherboard. The board was manufactured and purchased in...
  3. System Base Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Base Driver: I have never seen or heard of a "System Base Driver". That is until just recently. I decided to perform a clean install of Windows 10. I didn't think that I would have problems with a new Asus Tuf Gaming Z790 Plus WIFI motherboard. The board was manufactured and purchased in...
  4. Why don't your company doesn't create Android based Operating Systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't your company doesn't create Android based Operating Systems: Why don't your company doesn't create Android based Operating Systems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-your-company-doesnt-create-android-based/8d9e3122-ded4-4d16-8030-b31f4ec20c4d
  5. Why don't your company doesn't create Android based Operating Systems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't your company doesn't create Android based Operating Systems: Why don't your company doesn't create Android based Operating Systems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-your-company-doesnt-create-android-based/8d9e3122-ded4-4d16-8030-b31f4ec20c4d
  6. Base system updates

Base system updates: I`ve been trying to update the base systems on my laptop for a few weeks now with no luck at all. When I run a check in the windows update it shows that I`m up to date even though the base system section still shows ' ' sign on it. Kindly advise, What do I do?...
  7. Base System Device

Base System Device: HI after I reinstall Windows 10 missing drivers for Base System Device,in Device Manager,apreciat any help,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/base-system-device/7498b204-94e5-483e-8104-dcaeef0dd562
  8. Base System Device

Base System Device: drivers not installed code 28 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/base-system-device/9c8a1faa-97aa-4924-842b-d975761863f4
  9. Windows 10 64 based systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64 based systems: Computer failed on update, cumulate update. Since unable to get to start. only message is internal fault 0x80070003. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-64-based-systems/6c0e39df-c090-4742-82c2-3ddef990f6ca
  10. base system device

base system device: how do I download or get this device working again, I just bought this computer?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/base-system-device/4be9bbfc-8e35-49e4-a2f2-5219ee588d32