Windows 10: Windows 10 Animation

Discus and support Windows 10 Animation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT just make it seem faster but doesn't disabling it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MateeJr's, Jul 5, 2020.

1. MateeJr's Win User

Windows 10 Animation

How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT

just make it seem faster

but doesn't disabling it

:)

MateeJr's, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Windows 10 Animation :)

Darknova, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Animation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Animation

1. Windows 10 Animation - Similar Threads - Animation

2. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  3. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  4. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?: Animation in vertical tab mode is very slow. I want to reduce the time it takes for vertical tabs to appear on hover. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-animation-time-when-in-vertical-tab/25ebe82c-8c0a-4f8c-a4b6-2b21dd13a06e
  6. How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?

How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?: Animation in vertical tab mode is very slow. I want to reduce the time it takes for vertical tabs to appear on hover. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-animation-time-when-in-vertical-tab/25ebe82c-8c0a-4f8c-a4b6-2b21dd13a06e
  7. Slideshow of Animals and scenery no longer working after I had put my computer into Power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow of Animals and scenery no longer working after I had put my computer into Power...: About a week ago, I put my computer into a battery saving mode to reserve battery power while using my computer. Since then I have NOT been able to get the Windows Spotlight Slideshows anymore that depict the animals and scenery. I enjoyed seeing a new picture every day...
  8. Slideshow of Animals and scenery no longer working after I had put my computer into Power...

Slideshow of Animals and scenery no longer working after I had put my computer into Power...: About a week ago, I put my computer into a battery saving mode to reserve battery power while using my computer. Since then I have NOT been able to get the Windows Spotlight Slideshows anymore that depict the animals and scenery. I enjoyed seeing a new picture every day...
  9. Anime purchased through MS Store

Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  10. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...