Windows 10: Windows 10 animations doesnt work after each restart

Discus and support Windows 10 animations doesnt work after each restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 10 Home edition and recently did a windows reset and kept my files. Everything was ok for a few days, then I noticed that windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BekzatMassalim, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 animations doesnt work after each restart

Hi,
    I have windows 10 Home edition and recently did a windows reset and kept my files.

Everything was ok for a few days, then I noticed that windows animations like minimizing and maximizing windows stop working and I have to manually go to the appearance settings and apply the setting for it to work, every single time. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thank you.

:)

BekzatMassalim, Apr 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Animated cursor no longer works.

Hello Andrew,

As you are facing issues with accessing the animated cursor on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system other than installing the editor program?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan to check if there are any animation files corrupted/ missing.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 animations doesnt work after each restart

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 animations doesnt work after each restart

1. Windows 10 animations doesnt work after each restart - Similar Threads - animations doesnt each

2. Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz: I just put my hz on my 75hz monitor up to 73hz and everything worked fine but when i tried to reboot the pc it just black screened, i plugged the monitor out and another one in then it worked again but when i plugged the old monitor back in black screen. How do i reset the hz...
  3. Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz: I just put my hz on my 75hz monitor up to 73hz and everything worked fine but when i tried to reboot the pc it just black screened, i plugged the monitor out and another one in then it worked again but when i plugged the old monitor back in black screen. How do i reset the hz...
  4. Windows Security turns on after each restart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security turns on after each restart: I have all the sliders in windows defender turned off, but ANYTIME I restart my computer, the first slider real-time protection turns on. I don't even click on the "turn on security" or whatever notification, but it always turns on. Is this an intended feature? Is there...
  5. mywebcam doesnt work after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mywebcam doesnt work after upgrade to windows 10: webcam doesnt work after upgrade to windows 10 i have followed all guidance in Microsoft support - none worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mywebcam-doesnt-work-after-upgrade-to-windows-10/ac1e5053-c2b7-46c5-b2c0-2c8ae0c422f7
  6. Account Resets after each PC restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account Resets after each PC restart: I restarted my computer a few weeks ago and after the update my account was wiped. Only apps left on my desktop were Steam, Norton, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome. I assumed it was a one time thing and just reinstalled everything and moved on. Fast forward to a few days...
  7. Windows 10 v1903 option to restart the computer doesnt work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 v1903 option to restart the computer doesnt work: Hello, i recently bought new Windows 10 license for my old Asus N61vg.This was an clean installation from USB stick.All the drivers installed thru Windows update option.All the updates are downloaded and installed. Now there are no updates avlible. Issue: Doesnt work the...
  8. Ethernet adapter is not identified after each restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet adapter is not identified after each restart: Hello , i'm Currently using Windows 10 and I have been in a while , I like to do regular clean install every now and then when I feel my pc is slowing down . so here the problem that never happened with me before after I did a clean install for windows 10 my ethernet...
  9. Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10: Hi, Every time I restart my computer my Ethernet adapter cannot establish connection with the Internet. In the Device Manager "Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection" is displayed with the warning sign. I fix it by opening the Device Manager and clicking "Scan for...
  10. Audio Settings Reset After Each Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Settings Reset After Each Restart: Hello, I have a really weird setup of 3 sets of speakers for essentially 6.2 surround sound... and it works great and all, using the Realtek drivers to remap the line in port to side out, however upon every restart, my settings switch back to stereo and lowest sample rate...