Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and Atom Processor

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and Atom Processor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need a link to download Win10 Anniversary edit. I want to format tablet and install fresh. I installed current builds and it won't allow me to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by smtnfumc, Sep 21, 2020.

1. smtnfumc Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and Atom Processor

I need a link to download Win10 Anniversary edit. I want to format tablet and install fresh. I installed current builds and it won't allow me to do many functions... control panel / device manager / on screen keyboard, etc.

:)

smtnfumc, Sep 21, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Intel Atom E3900 processors for IoT

Source: Intel Atom Processor E3900 Series | Intel Newsroom

See also: Intel Atom Processor E3900 Series

Brink, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Vasudev Win User

intel does not support Windows 10 on atom z2760

So has the updated drivers been released for these?

Intel Clover Trail processors are not supported on Windows 10 Creators Update
    :

Devices that contain the following Intel processors (codenamed Clover Trail) are currently not supported on Windows 10 Creators Update:

• Atom Z2760
    • Atom Z2520
    • Atom Z2560
    • Atom Z2580
    "..Microsoft is working with our partners to provide compatible drivers for these processors. Until then, Windows Update will prevent devices containing one of the processors listed above from installing the Creators Update. .."

Vasudev, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and Atom Processor - Similar Threads - Anniversary Edition Atom

2. Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: I tried the Windows 10 Anniversary to disable the lock screen using the Task Scheduler that is posted on your website.....it didnt work for me. I want to be able to go straight to the log in screen at start up of my computer....can someone help please. Thanks Jeannie...
  3. Where is the Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is the Anniversary Edition: My desktop PC just updated but it shows Version 1511, OS Build 10586.545 – Where is the Anniversary update (I believe it's Version: 1607)? 59567
  4. Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: Good morning every one. I realize we're all suffering from boredom while waiting for the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10, but I'm trying to make plans for a clean install and the apps I will want to add. I figure I'm not alone in this quest, so I thought we could all weigh...
  5. Windows 10 Anniversary Edition removed touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Anniversary Edition removed touchpad settings: 1st time post, When I used my Surface 3 tablet for typing and had attached a WiFi mouse, the touchpad settings allowed me to disengage the keyboard's touchpad, freeing me from accidentally touching the touchpad while typing, (extremely useful with my butterfingers). I've...
  6. Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I have tried the registry edit I found on other pages but I havent seemed to get it disabled. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to get error reporting disabled? thanks 59157
  7. Trouble downloading Windows 10 Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble downloading Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I'm trying to download the Windows 10 Anniversary edition, I get error messages like “Something went wrong. Couldn’t download Windows 10. Check your network settings, and try again.” And when I try the Media creation tool, it appears to begin downloading, and stays on...
  8. Intel Atom PC, doesn't seem to support Anniversary Update

Intel Atom PC, doesn't seem to support Anniversary Update: Hi All Intel Atom PC, doesn't seem to support Anniversary update, probably due to it's specs, and shared video memory, right now it's 1.6ghz Single Core Atom Processor, 2gbs of ram, minus 512mb for video, so really 1.75gbs Windows sees, well problem now getting Anniversary...
  9. Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Anniversary Edition

Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Anniversary Edition: The Windows 10 Update Assistant says: [img] The current OS on the target machine is Windows 10 Enterprise v 1511. I've got access to the Anniversary Update iso but before I try installing it I wondered if anyone else has run the gauntlet. Thanks, Simon 60713
  10. New Intel Atom E3900 processors for IoT

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Atom E3900 processors for IoT: On Oct. 25, 2016, Intel announced the Intel® Atom™ Processor E3900 Series (Apollo Lake). Jonathan Ballon introduced the new processor as part of his keynote at the IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona. Intel supports the expansion of the Internet of Things (IoT) and...