Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting today, October 13th, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub will be released to customers through Windows Update. Since we began... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available

Source: Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 12, 2016

2. Windows 10 versos 1607 Display with Portuguese linguagem missing

After I updated my Surface 3 to Windows 10 version 1607 Anniversary Update I can not change the Windows display to Brazilian Portuguese. Before that update my Surface was running Windows 10 Brazilian Portuguese display and it was running well, no problems
    until the update 1607.

in Windows settings at Language option now there is a message showing Brazilian Portuguese is not available to this version. How could it happened if my Windows 10 was switched to Portuguese and after that update Portuguese is no longer available ?

thanks in advance for any help

paulo

Paulo- Hotmail, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Cannot install "Feedback Hub" on non-Insider machines anymore

You are correct,I noticed a post from somebody that feedback hub now isn't available for General availablity-it was for sometime and would be available via Anniversary update.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update Surface

2. Windows 10 Team 2020 Update for Surface Hub v1 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Team 2020 Update for Surface Hub v1 now available: We're pleased to announce the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update will be available via Windows Update & Windows Update for Business to first-generation Surface Hub 55” and 84” devices, beginning February 24. We will initially be making Windows 10 Team 2020...
  3. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update available October 27

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update available October 27: Earlier this year, we announced the Public Preview of the latest update to the Surface Hub Operating System, the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update.This update delivers on top customer requested features and brings new and added experiences to help customers configure, manage and...
  4. Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10: Hi all - I'm a small business owner with zero I.T. skills so I apologise in advance! I'm attempting to update our Microsoft Surface Hub 2s to Windows 10. I've verified the UEFI version on the Hub and it's correct I've downloaded the UEFI configurator and Surface hub 2...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2: Today’s environment requires different kinds of flexibility to make people and teams as productive as possible. It’s never been more important to empower every worker, employee, and student with the tools they need to collaborate whether they are...
  6. Microsoft Surface Dock 2 and USB-C Travel Hub now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Dock 2 and USB-C Travel Hub now available: Microsoft announced the Surface Dock 2 and the multi-port Microsoft USB-C Travel Hub on May 6, 2020 in this article. The ability to connect to monitors, accessories and additional storage can help you set up the ultimate workspace. Surface Dock 2 helps you expand your...
  7. Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?: Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anniversary-update-available-on-windows-10-home/ae33bd53-4d67-4f23-9191-cbaa4f3c069e
  8. Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices: The Microsoft Teams app for Surface Hub is now available for all Surface Hubs. The app was originally made available a few months ago for members of the Windows Insiders Program, and we have now released it for all Surface Hubs running Windows 10 Team Edition OS...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update now available for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update now available for Windows 10 Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Update 8/16/16: The Windows 10 Anniversary Update has begun rolling out for Windows 10 Mobile. The Anniversary Update includes additional features and improvements for your Windows 10 phone. To manually check for the update,...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update SDK Now Available!

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update SDK Now Available!: Today I’m pleased to announce that following the Windows 10 Anniversary Update we have released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update SDK, build 14393 along with Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. The new SDK contains more than 2700 enhancements to the Universal Windows Platform...