Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary update missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary update missing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello All , I have been running Windows 10 professional and its been a month since the anniversary update OS 1607, but I still don't see it enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rajeev, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Rajeev Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary update missing

Hello All ,

I have been running Windows 10 professional and its been a month since the anniversary update OS 1607, but I still don't see it enabled for me to download even though I manually check for updates almost everyday .

Are they doing in phased manner , are there any prerequisites , hope someone could shed more lights on it

Thanks in advance

:)

Rajeev, Aug 29, 2016
  2. KPALLman Win User

bluetooth missing in Windows 10 after anniversary update

bluetooth missing in Windows 10 after anniversary update

KPALLman, Aug 29, 2016
  3. How would I know if the Anniversary update has been installed yet? I keep my computer updated but I don't see the update .

I don't think the Anniversary update has been downloaded yet to my computer. I keep my computer updated but see no reference to the Anniversary update. Will it eventually be automatically downloaded..........or am I missing something? I have Windows

grandmato5, Aug 29, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 29, 2016
  5. Rajeev Win User
    Thank you so much for this helpful redirect and now I'd rather wait than to rush to anniversary update *Smile)))

Rajeev, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary update missing - Similar Threads - Anniversary update missing

2. Chess Titans missing after Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans missing after Anniversary Update: Chess Titans is an excellent chess game developed by Oberon Games and included with Windows Vista and several editions of Windows 7. When Windows 8 and 10 were introduced, Chess Titans was not included but it was available via “Download Windows 7 games for Windows 10” from...
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary update: Please bear with me.. I'm on my phone.. the Anniversary update must have taken over my computer. But.. is 5 hours normal? It did restart like it said a couple of times and the last percentage I saw was 59%, then the reboot again. It is "still" working on something. The circle...
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Everything seems to be running OK, but computer takes longer to shutdown.Has anyone else notice this ? 64111
  5. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: My system shows Ver 1511 10586.545, Anniversary update never comes up when I update daily? Running Windows10 64 bit Pro,should I just keeping checking for update. 62357
  6. Windows 10 anniversary update

Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  7. Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update

Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update: Hi, I just downloaded and installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yesterday and so far I have noticed some changes in my computer that I was not aware of before the update. (1) Somehow my System Restore was set to Disabled and all of my restore points are now gone...
  8. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...
  10. Hybrid sleep missing after Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Hybrid sleep missing after Windows 10 anniversary update: Hybrid sleep missing after Windows 10 anniversary update Can anybody explain why and how to get it back. I go to power options --> advanced settings and under sleep I only get Hibernate after where as before update I got Hybrid sleep option as well. Please help....