Windows 10: Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA)

Discus and support Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 "Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 2016 ( this is GA) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 16, 2016.

1. Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA)

Windows 10 "Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 2016 ( this is GA)

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Cluster Head, May 16, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, May 16, 2016
  3. Can't change default apps!

Windows 10 was released on 29 July 2015. The anniversary update might be released about the last week of July 2016, probably.

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 16, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA)

Nice.. thanks for the information!!

I can't wait for the 15th!!

BunnyJ, May 16, 2016
  5. linw Win User
    I thought you were a bunny not a guinea pig*Smile

Yes, will be interesting to give this one a whirl but guess it will hardly be distinguishable from what we have got.

6. linw Win User
    Two months to find out!

7. BunnyJ New Member
    I've been an insider from the beginning of the program and I'm still a bunny.. *Wink

Oh it will.. ye of little faith.

BunnyJ, May 16, 2016
  8. Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA)

Time seems to have really flown since 10 was first released

Looking forward to seeing what comes with this update

Cheers for the info *Smile

paulsalter, May 16, 2016
  9. I have not used a windows computer since the hot mess of vista except for running weather radar. got my HP probook 6460b and the person I got it from had windows 10 pro installed on it. had it for about 2 weeks now and I have to say that so far windows 10 pro is almost as good as my MacBook I use at home for mainly everything. it will be interesting to see how it is right before a new version of it comes out and then to see how this new version is. so far I am actually impressed that Microsoft actually released something that actually works.

Computer tech, May 17, 2016
  10. Winuser Win User
    *Ditto *Thumbs

Winuser, May 17, 2016
  11. Ztruker Win User
    Why the Twitter links? Aren't there any updates like before that do not require Twitter?

Ztruker, May 20, 2016
  12. Rocky Win User
    Do you all think that we will get a new ISO on the release date?

Rocky, May 26, 2016
  13. BunnyJ New Member

I'm sure that there will be a download available for the new ISO when it comes out. When it does I plan on downloading it just in case I decide to drop out of the insider program.

BunnyJ, May 26, 2016
  14. Eventually yes. They seem to like to delay that for some reason? I would imagine it will be up on MSDN right way so I'll snag my copy from there. The MCT might be delayed a day or two. They seem to want to make people do the upgrade so they can see how that works. I'll likely upgrade on my desktop PC and do a clean install on my laptop. I run Enterprise on my laptop. I'll likely have to reinstall to move to the new build anyway.

alphanumeric, May 26, 2016
  15. gtspeck Win User
    I am also looking forward to the anniversary update release. Windows 10 keeps getting better!*Biggrin

gtspeck, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA) - Similar Threads - 10Anniversary Update release

2. New PowerShell 7.0.3 version has been released - July 16

in Windows 10 News
    New PowerShell 7.0.3 version has been released - July 16: Tests Remove dependency on DNS for Test-Connection tests on macOS (#12943) Build and Packaging Improvements Update .NET Core to 3.1.6 (Internal 12005) Fix Azure file copy issues in release build by fixing the path to upload directory content (#13182) Update .NET Core to...
  3. New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 16: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  4. New Windows Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows Update Release Date: Hi Does anybody know when will Microsoft release its next update OR when they are going to fully release R5 ? thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/new-windows-update-release-date/7ec6c201-2cec-4e99-92ec-e80f34d0b7d3
  5. Will GenuineTicket.xml work after July 29?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will GenuineTicket.xml work after July 29?: Hello, Quick question. Does anyone know if I run gatherosstate today and create a GenuineTicket.xml file, can I perform a clean install on my Windows 7 computer AFTER July 29? My reasons are complicated, but I just need to know if anyone knows for sure if this will work....
  6. Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016: Microsoft Plans to release Windows 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 [img] [img] Microsoft released Windows 10 Threshold or the first Windows 10 iteration on July 29, 2015 and as the name for upcoming major update “Windows 10 Anniversary update” suggests...
  7. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Release Date July 29: On July 29, you can get Windows 10 for PCs and tablets by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer, or on a new Windows 10 PC from your favorite retailer. If you purchase a new Windows 8.1 device between now and then, the Windows 10 upgrade will be available to you and many...
  8. 29 July events

in Windows 10 News
    29 July events: Check the MS Facebook page for launch events JUL 29 Windows 10 Launch Event with NHL Selke Trophy Winner Patrice Bergeron Microsoft Store The Shops at Prudential Center in Boston, Massachusetts 7:00am in EDT -27 people are going Windows 10 Launch Event with World...
  9. Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...: Microsoft is aiming to deliver its next-generation Office 16 client and server applications in the second half of calendar 2015. [img] General Manager of Office and Office 365 Marketing Julia White shared the latest release dates during a session at Tech Ed Barcelona on...
  10. Windows 10: What to expect on July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: What to expect on July 29: With the launch of Windows 10 less than a week away, here’s what you can expect to find when the operating system launches on July 29. It’s not quite as simple as “Windows 10 will be available that day.” Windows Insiders (read: Windows 10 preview testers) will get first...