Windows 10: Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features

Discus and support Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features Coming this summer, for free! Start Menu [img] Start Screen [img] Action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features
    Coming this summer, for free!

Start Menu

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features [​IMG]

Start Screen

Action Center

Hand-Off / Continuum

Ink Workspace

....... and much more!

Source and more: http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-...ures-whats-new

Image Credits: winbeta.org

Cluster Head, Mar 31, 2016

2. Thanks for the info

I am getting confused reading about the Start Screen

Is that new all apps screen going to replace the tiled start we have now, or is that a replacement for when you click the All Apps button

:)

paulsalter, Mar 31, 2016
  3. a file $WINDOWS.BT just appeared

Windows.BT folder contains the setup files for windows 10 feature upgrade, the same called Anniversary update released on 2nd:

Windows 10 Anniversary update now available
    It brings wide number of new features as well, but I don't see a connection between it and Z:/ drive

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 31, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features

system repair disc

Hi,

System Recovery disc should work with the anniversary update, still we suggest you to create a new recovery disc as Windows 10 anniversary update has new features.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 31, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    That's the 'All Apps' screen when running Start in full screen mode.

Improving the All apps list in Start

Edwin, Mar 31, 2016
  6. Been reading up on this on WinBeta and what it shows looks good
    Cant wait to see all this come together that will make Windows 10 even better than it is now,
    Which is awesome

hTconeM9user, Mar 31, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Still dislike the Start screen.

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features

Love the new Action Center look. Getting my Android notifications on my PC will be awesome too. That's something I've really missed since Pushbullet moved the feature from free to paid.

blackroseMD1, Mar 31, 2016
  9. Edwin New Member
    Some elements already present!

Edwin, Apr 1, 2016
  10. AndreTen Win User
    Doesn't show up for me yet *Sad Would like to get this one!

AndreTen, Apr 1, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    It's just a plug-in, the hardware and software is yet to come! (if you can afford it!) *Wink

Edwin, Apr 1, 2016
  12. Download and install latest version of Skype 7.22.0.107 and you can then install it from tools or help

hTconeM9user, Apr 1, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

Why do you like the Action Center look ?
    It looks like a fb chat room variety. That's what "action center" going to be used for ?

davidhk, Apr 1, 2016
  14. gtspeck Win User
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up*Smile

gtspeck, Apr 1, 2016
  15. AndreTen Win User
    Thanks for the info. Must admit, that my first thought was it is an April fool joke (still not sure *Smile). Date corresponds well.

AndreTen, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the new features - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update are

2. Windows 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary update: Please bear with me.. I'm on my phone.. the Anniversary update must have taken over my computer. But.. is 5 hours normal? It did restart like it said a couple of times and the last percentage I saw was 59%, then the reboot again. It is "still" working on something. The circle...
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Everything seems to be running OK, but computer takes longer to shutdown.Has anyone else notice this ? 64111
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: My system shows Ver 1511 10586.545, Anniversary update never comes up when I update daily? Running Windows10 64 bit Pro,should I just keeping checking for update. 62357
  5. Windows 10 anniversary update

Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  6. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update: I have read other threads on this subject and have not found the solution to my problem in them. The Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade Assistant Icon appeared on my desktop. I began the process to update and received the error, SOMETHING WENT WRONG (code 0x80070057). Then...
  8. What’s new for IT pros in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new for IT pros in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Today’s release of Windows 10, version 1607—also referred to as the Windows 10 Anniversary Update—continues our commitment to productivity, security, and privacy for all customers. You can read about the improvements for end users in the Windows Experience Blog. Windows...
  9. New Innovations for Classroom with Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    New Innovations for Classroom with Windows 10 Anniversary Update: At Build, we announced the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Today, I’m excited to share additional features for educators and students, alongside other education news today from Microsoft. Today, Windows is the leading global platform for K-12 education. Our enduring goal is...
  10. What’s new in Microsoft Edge with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Microsoft Edge with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: It’s been just over a year since we first introduced Microsoft Edge, the brand new browser for Windows 10. We took a new direction, establishing Microsoft Edge as a browser for doing more on the web, with reading tools, notetaking, and Cortana built-in. We built it on top of...