Windows 10: Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is...

Discus and support Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I get the error message Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is complete and then try installing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SueG2, Mar 3, 2019.

1. SueG2 Win User

Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is...

Hi

I get the error message

Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is complete and then try installing the software again"

I followed the advice on a previous thread and found msiexec.exe (3 of them!) but i can't uninstall/end task and get the message 'access denied'

I'm not very good on the computer and don't know what to do next.

Has anyone else had this and solved it? Advice please!

:)

SueG2, Mar 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is...

1. Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is... - Similar Threads - Another program being

2. Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...: Why did I get a message stating that another program was being installed and I had to wait until it had finished before I could uninstall Google Play Games? I have a Windows 11 laptop. I did not ask for any program to be installed. I even restarted this laptop and tried...
  3. Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...: Why did I get a message stating that another program was being installed and I had to wait until it had finished before I could uninstall Google Play Games? I have a Windows 11 laptop. I did not ask for any program to be installed. I even restarted this laptop and tried...
  4. 'Another Program is Being Installed' Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Another Program is Being Installed' Error: For whatever reason I couldn't uninstall Corsair iCue software, simply receiving an error that said another program was being installed. After force uninstalling it with RevoUninstaller, I am now having issues trying to reinstall the software with the same error. I've tried...
  5. 'Another Program is Being Installed' Error

'Another Program is Being Installed' Error: For whatever reason I couldn't uninstall Corsair iCue software, simply receiving an error that said another program was being installed. After force uninstalling it with RevoUninstaller, I am now having issues trying to reinstall the software with the same error. I've tried...
  6. Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question: Hello all, I have a few Win10 AD-connected PC which, upon reboot, go into hour long "Please Wait" cycles. I've been through the startup and recovery processes, editing the registry, disabling services, uninstalling/reinstalling Office & java, etc. but nothing works. There is...
  7. Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question: Hello all, I have a few Win10 AD-connected PC which, upon reboot, go into hour long "Please Wait" cycles. I've been through the startup and recovery processes, editing the registry, disabling services, uninstalling/reinstalling Office & java, etc. but nothing works. There is...
  8. Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question

9. Uninstall: Another program is being installed issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall: Another program is being installed issue: Trying to uninstall Asus apps but I get : Another program is being installed and I should wait till it's finished, but there is no app being installed.Can I switch this off/registry hack???Thanks...
  10. please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP): Hello, when I attempt to install or uninstall any programs i get this error message among others. I was uninstalling programs when this happened. I have restarted and done all I possibly can. I was told i have to force close MSIEXEC via task manager, however I can only access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. another program is being installed

2. a probram is being installed

3. another program is being installed please

4. another program is being installed windows 10,
  5. windows cannot uninstall this program because another program is being installed. windows 10,
  6. windows 10 another program is being installed,
  7. program is being installed,
  8. error message another program is being installed please wait