Windows 10: Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes

Discus and support Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,I have just McAfee LiveSafe but whenever I switch the computer on,the mouse self controls and uninstalls the McAfee programme-is this due to a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhillipFord1, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes

Hi,I have just McAfee LiveSafe but whenever I switch the computer on,the mouse self controls and uninstalls the McAfee programme-is this due to a windows security firewall?

:)

PhillipFord1, Apr 28, 2021

2. LOSS OF ANTI-VIRUS/SECURITY

I have a Desktop and a Laptop. Since I upgraded to Windows 10 on both in August, I have had different experiences on both. The Desktop works OK but not the Laptop. The Laptop is connected to the internet WiFi, the Desktop by Ethernet cable. The Laptop intermittently
    loses connection with the internet (I've been seeking an answer to this problem with the Forum for some time, but have not yet received a definitive solution). The security/anti-virus programme installed on the Desktop works OK. The security/anti-virus programme
    installed on the Laptop (which is different from the one on the Desktop) has not worked since the Windows 10 upgrade. It appears to me that the upgrade has affected the two machines differently (? because of their different specifications - or of the particular
    security/anti-virus programme on the Laptop, which has been affected by the Windows 10 programme). In any event, the problem seems to have arisen because of the upgrade. How am I to return to normal on my Laptop, with a final answer to the internet connection
    issue and the security/antivirus issue? Acquire a new Laptop??

Answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

LS

LionelSwain, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes

Jsssssssss, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes

1. Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes - Similar Threads - Anti virus Security

2. anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anti virus: I BOUGHT A ACER ASPIRER 3 LAPTOP ON EBAY , I AM HAPPY WITH IT WAS NEW ONE OPENED BUT NOT USED ,I BOUGHT IT ON THE 09/2O21 BUT IT PREINSTALLED ANTIVRUS ON NORTON AND McAfee ? not sure if they are same company , but i am getting pestered by emails , and pop-ups when I TRY TO...
  3. Windows Security Windows Defender Anti-Virus Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Windows Defender Anti-Virus Problem: I’m using Windows Operating System from 2008 with Windows XP Professional SP2; But Now I’m on Windows 10 PC using Windows 10 Pro. Anyway, I’ve a problem with AV’s Scanner like Full, Quick, or even Custom Scan When it’s Finished Scanning, it Show me 1 threats found, & When I...
  4. Security, Protection, Anti-virus

Security, Protection, Anti-virus: I just got a new computer. It comes with Windows Defender Antivirus. What else should I get? Where should I purchase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-protection-anti-virus/1d92f470-64d9-4fd6-a26b-0c6be1f434e5
  5. turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall

turn off windows security, anti virus and firewall: cannot import app, laplink, whilst defender and firewall is active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-windows-security-anti-virus-and-firewall/c887e70b-a733-4a30-a0f2-b91a6eb05e2e
  6. windows 10 Anti- virus

windows 10 Anti- virus: I am trying to install and run the Windows 10 Anti Virus /Malware module but I can't figure out how to get it on my computer and turn it on. Can someone give me some direction on this issue.? I am not a programmer so coding instructions fail me....
  7. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  8. anti virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus: Hi my anti virus is not activated and i don't have anyother anti virus program installed in my computer any soulotion ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/ee86beff-02f1-4265-854d-d048ab2a5b04
  9. Windows Defender Security Centre Anti Virus

Windows Defender Security Centre Anti Virus: Why does WDSC anti virus tell me that this is being managed by my organisation, as I am the sole user/administrator of my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-security-centre-anti-virus/19314f09-321f-40f4-a2d1-de416ae02835"
  10. Security, Anti-Virus protection

Security, Anti-Virus protection: I have Viper Security installed on my Laptop, I have recently had a problem with receiving phony scams from a third party (inferring they are from Microsoft). I reported that to Microsoft Security. I now would like to switch from Viper to Defender (which is on my laptop)....