Windows 10: Windows 10 Any and All Programs - Stacked Circles

Discus and support Windows 10 Any and All Programs - Stacked Circles in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As you can see by this photo when I slightly move my Laptop screen either forward or back, these two stacked circles appear on my screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobLankford, May 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Any and All Programs - Stacked Circles

Windows 10 Any and All Programs - Stacked Circles 315cb58d-5a37-4945-99cc-7f2a22d61470?upload=true.jpg

As you can see by this photo when I slightly move my Laptop screen either forward or back, these two stacked circles appear on my screen and will not go away. I have moved my screen numerous times back and forth and they won't disappear. There is always a curser in the lower circle that blinks rapidly when I move my curser. My mouse curser will move with the mouse movement, but the curser in the lower circle stays put and only blinks rapidly. I don't know where these circles are coming from and I am hoping someone can help me get rid of the circles. I can restart my laptop and they are not there until I adjust my screen for viewing. I am using a bluetooth mouse and when it is turned off, the circles still appear. I just realized that I cannot select anything with my mouse unless I slightly move my laptop screen. In order to complete this question, I have to hold my laptop screen slightly so the circles will no interfere with my typing. Please help!

Bob

:)

BobLankford, May 18, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Any and All Programs - Stacked Circles

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Any and All Programs - Stacked Circles

1. Windows 10 Any and All Programs - Stacked Circles - Similar Threads - Programs Stacked Circles

2. 'Show windows stacked' applies the stacking layout across all virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Show windows stacked' applies the stacking layout across all virtual desktops: In Windows 10 21H1 build 19043.985, 'Show windows stacked' from the Taskbar stacks windows across all virtual desktops.Let's say you have four windows opened -- two on virtual desktop 1, and two on virtual desktop 2. When selecting 'Show windows stacked', on virtual desktop...
  3. Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.: Is there am way to get rounded corners all programs and apps in windows 10 submitted by /u/amazinangry [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8jluq/is_there_any_way_to_get_roundedcorners_on_windows/
  4. Windows 10 cannot open any Documents or programs all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 cannot open any Documents or programs all of a sudden.: When I click on any file I get a message Saying "Windows cannot find the file ......" . I can open Photos only. I cannot open programs ie Word excel. This was all fine 2 days ago. I ran a virus scan to see if this was the issue but all good there. I would appreciate any...
  5. Any way to get a list of all programs installed on a Windows 10 HDD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get a list of all programs installed on a Windows 10 HDD?: Is there any app or any way to get a list of all installed programs on a Windows 10 system drive on a PC that won't boot? I usually go to C:\Program Files and C:\Program Files(x86) for this, but then sometimes programs are installed elsewhere. Any help much appreciated *Wink...
  6. All Programs in Windows 10

All Programs in Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to connect my computer using remote desktop connection using the following instruction Start - All Programs - Communications - Remote Desktop Connection. However, I am having difficulty finding the All Programs when I click the Start button. I also tried...
  7. Windows 10 Is not opens any Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Is not opens any Program: Dear Folks, When I working on Windows 10 Its not open any program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-not-opens-any-program/f942090f-994b-410f-bf30-3a7912254a9a
  8. circles on task bar opening programs

circles on task bar opening programs: I have blinking circles on my task bar opening up programs and not allowing me to use my mouse to control anything. This is after Windows 10 update. Help Please!...
  9. Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10: When i right click on the desktop to go to the menu there appears a blue circle that keeps spinning and there is no menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-circle-keeps-on-circling-in-windows-10/983adc52-07c6-44c9-bd95-3c78953a3645
  10. Blue spinning circle on desktop with all programs closed

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue spinning circle on desktop with all programs closed: I have a Windows 10 64 bit PC that has the blue spinning circle, the "working" circle if you will, spinning while all programs are closed. This Desktop is quite old but I keep it awfully clean and it serves me well. I of course thought a virus/worm/script but I have scanned...