Windows 10: Windows 10 - any program crashes/freezes when trying to print to Panasonic KX-MB263RU

Discus and support Windows 10 - any program crashes/freezes when trying to print to Panasonic KX-MB263RU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Symptoms: Any program freezes/craches tryint to print page to Panasonic KX-MB263RU. Tested on Chrome crash, OpenOffice freeze, Windows system printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sergey Varyukhin, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - any program crashes/freezes when trying to print to Panasonic KX-MB263RU

Symptoms:

Any program freezes/craches tryint to print page to Panasonic KX-MB263RU. Tested on Chrome crash, OpenOffice freeze, Windows system printer properties window crash.

Error details:

While trying to print test page from command line this message appears:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>cscript "C:\Windows\System32\Printing_Admin_Scripts\en-US\prnqctl.vbs" -e -p "Panasonic KX-MB263RU"

Microsoft R Windows Script Host Version 5.812

Copyright C Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Failed Print Test Page Error 0x800706BE The remote procedure call failed.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

In system events there is an error:

Faulting application name: wmiprvse.exe, version: 10.0.18362.1

Faulting module name: gdi32full.dll, version: 10.0.18362.900

Exception code: 0xc000041d

Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll

Solution/workaround:

Looks like Windows update KB4560960 is the cause of the error. After its removal printer got working again.

Question:

Is there any hope for long-term solution? Because prohibit updates in order to have printer working does not sound like good solution.

:)

Sergey Varyukhin, Jun 23, 2020

2. panasonic kx-p2023 driver for windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What is the exact issue are you facing with the printer?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    Has I have checked the whether the Panasonic kx-p2023 is compatible or not, it is compatible. So I suggest you to install the driver for this Panasonic kx-p2023 printer for windows 10, if it is not available then you can install it in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps.

Compatibility
    center

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 23, 2020
  3. My Panasonic KX-P1150 printer wont work on Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, but when I tried to use my Panasonic KX-P1150 printer it was not on my list of available printers. I've been looking for drivers for this printer, but the best I could find is Windows 3.1 and I was unable to get it to
    download properly. Any suggestions as to how I can get this printer to work on Windows 10

LylePfeffer, Jun 23, 2020
  4. AndyTan1 Win User

Windows 10 - any program crashes/freezes when trying to print to Panasonic KX-MB263RU

Panasonic KX-P1121 cannot print

Method 1:

- Troubleshooter replied "troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".

Method 2:

- Panasonic KX-P1121 is an old dot matrix printer. I tried to look into Panasonic Website. It dint mentioned any driver for Window 10. Not sure if you can advice where to get it?

Take note, I am using a USB - Parallel Cable between the Dot Matrix Printer and Asus Window 10 Laptop.

AndyTan1, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - any program crashes/freezes when trying to print to Panasonic KX-MB263RU

1. Windows 10 - any program crashes/freezes when trying to print to Panasonic KX-MB263RU - Similar Threads - program crashes freezes

2. Program Freezes When Trying to Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Freezes When Trying to Print: The problem started when we would try to print a document, it would freeze/lock up the program we were using. Eventually I figured out that if I stopped or restarted the printer spooler service the programs would unfreeze. One trip to Microcenter for a full diagnostic. $300,...
  3. Program Freezes When Trying to Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Freezes When Trying to Print: The problem started when we would try to print a document, it would freeze/lock up the program we were using. Eventually I figured out that if I stopped or restarted the printer spooler service the programs would unfreeze. One trip to Microcenter for a full diagnostic. $300,...
  4. Whenever I try to print something on any program it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to print something on any program it crashes: I'm running a Dell XPS 15 and recently had a problem with printing. Whenever I try to print something from any program, the program stops responding and crashes. I have tried restarting the computer and doing routine updates with Dell's built-in updater but I still can't seem...
  5. Whenever I try to print something on any program it crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to print something on any program it crashes: I'm running a Dell XPS 15 and recently had a problem with printing. Whenever I try to print something from any program, the program stops responding and crashes. I have tried restarting the computer and doing routine updates with Dell's built-in updater but I still can't seem...
  6. Panasonic KX-BR200

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Panasonic KX-BR200: The box says this device is compatible with Windows 3.1 and Windows 95. Is there a driver for it that makes it compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/panasonic-kx-br200/a9525808-1c42-4a92-9720-f2b41771eada
  7. panasonic kx-mc6020 not printing

panasonic kx-mc6020 not printing: i have a panansonic kx-mc6020 printer/scanner which scans fine but since recent update wont print it sends document to printer but printer does not print i have installed latest printer driver which scans but does not printer as a test i installed printer to a laptop with...
  8. PCFAX error using panasonic KX-mb2061 after Windows 10 update

PCFAX error using panasonic KX-mb2061 after Windows 10 update: When trying to print to PCFAX Panasonic KX-mb2061 - I receive an error - once I cancel the print job the fax dialogue pops up - everything worked fine prior to my upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - I have updated the drivers from the manufacturers website - but still no...
  9. Panasonic scanner not working after Windows update (Panasonic multi-function KX-MB781)

Panasonic scanner not working after Windows update (Panasonic multi-function KX-MB781): After the recent June 2019 Microsoft Windows update, I can no longer scan using my Panasonic scanner. I am still able to print to it. I have tried Device Manager and see the Panasonic multi-function KX-MB781 under "other devices". I tried to update the driver, but...
  10. Programs freezing when going to print

Programs freezing when going to print: Hi all, I have recently started experiencing a problem when trying to print, from whatever program I use. When I click file > Print or press Ctrl+P the program freezes, before the printing dialogue window appears. The only way I can get around this is to run the...