Windows 10: Windows 10 app can't open

Discus and support Windows 10 app can't open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]why this app can't open calculator , picture , microsoft all program ? How to do solve it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by V.karthi, Aug 16, 2019.

1. V.karthi Win User

Windows 10 app can't open

Windows 10 app can't open [​IMG]why this app can't open calculator , picture , microsoft all program ? How to do solve it ?

:)

V.karthi, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 app can't open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 app can't open

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 app can't open

1. Windows 10 app can't open - Similar Threads - app can't open

2. Can't open apps on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open apps on windows 10: Is it true when you first open your computer you can't use apps that have a white line under the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps-on-windows-10/00b824ed-8110-4575-a6ba-efa5c9168794
  3. Can't open apps on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open apps on windows 10: Is it true when you first open your computer you can't use apps that have a white line under the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps-on-windows-10/00b824ed-8110-4575-a6ba-efa5c9168794
  4. Can't open apps on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows App can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows App can't open: I have recently received an update, so I updated it, knowing that nothing will happen as I didn't experience anything previously. After restarting, some apps turned gray and have underlined. They can't be open, so can anyone tell me what the problem is....
  6. can't open the setting app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't open the setting app on windows 10: can't open settings app on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-setting-app-on-windows-10/94f5b643-9d29-42d9-a74d-2bfeb5c5af8c
  7. Can't open Malware app in Windows 10.

Can't open Malware app in Windows 10.: Downloaded Windows 10 and can't open my Malware app. ***Original Title: just downloaded latest Windows 10. Can't open my Malware app.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-malware-app-in-windows-10/f724a96c-75c3-4c6d-ad5d-5c844003da86
  8. Windows 10 apps won't open. "This app can't open" error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps won't open. "This app can't open" error.: Most of my windows 10 native apps can't open. When I click/select an app, the app window attempts to load then quickly disappears prompting a "This app can't open" message. "Check the Windows Store for more info go to the Store. [ATTACH] Programs that I've installed...
  9. "This app can't open" for Windows apps

"This app can't open" for Windows apps: Not sure when this started, as I don't use Windows Apps very often, but currently I cannot access Windows Store or Windows apps except, apparently Edge and Calendar. On my start menu, other apps' tiles and the Store tile are greyed out with an exclamation point: [img]...
  10. Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly

Can't Open Windows 10 apps Directly: For some reason I can't directly open my windows 10 apps, i click on them and enter but nothing happens. My non windows apps though work fine. Not only that but if I go into run and type in the location I can access it again. From what I know some sort of registry files got...