Windows 10: Windows 10 App data files

Discus and support Windows 10 App data files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an Excel file that got saved in the Appdata/roaming space. Now it will not load formula data from other files that are on my C: drive. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gunner43, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Gunner43 Win User

Windows 10 App data files

I have an Excel file that got saved in the Appdata/roaming space. Now it will not load formula data from other files that are on my C: drive. How can I restore the file to the C: drive? I have two computers on my home network, both running Windows 10 and on the same router.

The formula in question is =IF'\\ROGERSOFFICE\Accounting\Users\roger\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\MAY20\[RG-05011-Willis.xlsx]ORDER'!$J$42="","",'\\ROGERSOFFICE\Accounting\Users\roger\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\MAY20\[RG-05011-Willis.xlsx]ORDER'!$K$40.

It should be =IF'\\ROGERSOFFICE\Accounting\Paid In\APR19\[RG-04012-Hudson.xlsx]ORDER'!$J$42="","",'\\ROGERSOFFICE\Accounting\Paid In\APR19\[RG-04012-Hudson.xlsx]ORDER'!$K$40

:)

Gunner43, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Aug 8, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

P4-630, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 App data files - Similar Threads - App data files

2. How to backup apps, data and files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup apps, data and files?: Hello,I am using Windows Insider as a Dev Channel, sadly Windows wants me to do a clean install of Windows in order to unenroll from Windows Insider. My concern is I have files and apps that I have along with my personal settings how can I backup this like I can with Apple...
  3. How to backup apps, data and files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to backup apps, data and files?: Hello,I am using Windows Insider as a Dev Channel, sadly Windows wants me to do a clean install of Windows in order to unenroll from Windows Insider. My concern is I have files and apps that I have along with my personal settings how can I backup this like I can with Apple...
  4. Backup apps and data windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup apps and data windows 10: I want to backup my apps and data on windows 10 and do a clean install. submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ettvup/backup_apps_and_data_windows_10/
  5. App data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App data: A while ago I believe I somehow accidentally moved all app data to my external drive, when I try to run things that use javascript an Error pops up saying something like "cannot locate app data". I tried looking for it on my computer and when I type %appdata% it doesn't show...
  6. Windows 10 App Data Error - This file doesnt have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 App Data Error - This file doesnt have an app associated with it for performing...: Hi, When I click on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word/ Excel or Adobe Reader and few other icons on taskbar , this error keep on popping up. [IMG]Also when I click on Desktop icons for Google, Malware Bytes, Duck Duck Go and couple of others, it wont open...
  7. Apps data 10 GB on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps data 10 GB on Windows 10 Pro: how can i remove Apps data and if any affect on my windows or any apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-data-10-gb-on-windows-10-pro/d4c285e8-d6a4-4d58-a95a-070a573775d7"
  8. People App's Data File Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People App's Data File Location: Where does the People App keep its data? I make frequent changes and updates and would like to make a copy after each change. I lost all the names after a KBCI error and had to restore Windows from a day old Macrium backup. I sure would have been easier to just drag and drop...
  9. App data roaming file at startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    App data roaming file at startup?: So i installed windows 10 and when i get to my desktop i'm ask what i want to do with a app data roaming file. The file info is 77b8df.1945a74. I tried opening it but i get a blank page. I ran a virus and mall ware scans and nothing. What can i do to get rid of this popping...
  10. Searching Private App Data in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Searching Private App Data in Windows 10: Searching Private App Data in Windows 10 Up until this point I’ve walked through how you can use the indexer to search through public data on a device, but what if your data cannot be stored in a public location or isn’t resident on the device but you’d like local...