Windows 10: Windows 10 app Dolby Access wont download - stuck on acquiring license (paid)

Discus and support Windows 10 app Dolby Access wont download - stuck on acquiring license (paid) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a paid copy of Dolby Atmos/Access, it will not download on my Surface pro 5 It is stuck on Acquiring License This has persisted beyond the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Babou Tunt, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 app Dolby Access wont download - stuck on acquiring license (paid)

I have a paid copy of Dolby Atmos/Access, it will not download on my Surface pro 5

It is stuck on Acquiring License

This has persisted beyond the device being re-imaged so it is not an OS issue it seems.

:)

Babou Tunt, Jan 4, 2019

2. Stuck at "Acquiring License"

Hi. I am trying download some apps in Windows Store. But it got stuck at " Acquiring License" Because of this, I cannot update the pending apps. Is there a solution for this?

HJ Orines Osias, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Error in trying to download Dolby Access

Hi Lucas,

The Dolby Access app requires a Windows 10 version 15063.0 or higher, and a
    x86 architecture. Incompatibility might be one of the reasons why you can't download the app.

Having that said, can you tell us the Windows 10 build and version you're currently on? You may check it by following these steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys from the keyboard to launch the
      Run dialog window.
    • Type winver, then press the Enter key. You may then see the Windows 10 version and build you're in.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Recon-UK Win User

Windows 10 app Dolby Access wont download - stuck on acquiring license (paid)

Windows 10 upgrade license

Ahem... lost my activation when upgrading from AMD Phenom II to my XEON...
    Installed "legit" activated Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and yes i paid for the license originally, but that key no longer works.. i paid more than enough to MS *Shadedshun :shadedshu:
    Anyway once 7 is installed.. go here... https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
    Click Upgrade Now, it will give you a download with an app that gives you legit activated Windows 10 based on your Win 7 activation.

Windows 10 app Dolby Access wont download - stuck on acquiring license (paid) untitled-png.png

Recon-UK, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 app Dolby Access wont download - stuck on acquiring license (paid)

1. Windows 10 app Dolby Access wont download - stuck on acquiring license (paid) - Similar Threads - app Dolby Access

2. Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.: Hi. So, first thing, when I try to download apps in the Microsoft Store, it fails when trying to acquire licenses with the error message, "Something went wrong on our end", and error code 0x80070005. I have been troubleshooting for hours now with no luck, so I'm hoping I can...
  3. Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.: Hi. So, first thing, when I try to download apps in the Microsoft Store, it fails when trying to acquire licenses with the error message, "Something went wrong on our end", and error code 0x80070005. I have been troubleshooting for hours now with no luck, so I'm hoping I can...
  4. Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error: refreshed my pc over a week agao, everything is spot on but windows store refuses to let me redownload my owned apps, dolby acess, dolby vision extensions, dolby atmos for headphones, been going through microsoft help/support to no avail, i cannot find the answer/fix to my...
  5. Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license: It`s being 5 days and Microsoft store is stuck on acquiring license and not downloading anything, and today most essential apps are disabled. Like photos, Film and TV and others. Before asking the question, I googled for solution and found some answers which never worked for...
  6. Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license: Ive had this problem before and the only way i fixed it by was doing a factore restore and after that it let me download apps for a day and then after that it stop working i tried everything and still nothing is there any alternatives from the microsoft store? Can i download...
  7. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: Hey there, few days ago i just tried to install some apps from microsoft store, but it just stuck at acquiring license, i tried tomorrow, still the same, i tried wsreset, still same. I have no idea what to do next, any help will be appreciated! Thanks~...
  8. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: I got a new pc recently with windows 10 and discovered the Microsoft store, seemed pretty cool. It worked fine for a while but then it didn't. Whenever I try to update an app it gets stuck at acquiring license and doesn't move on from that step, when I try to download an app...
  9. Installation Stuck at Acquiring License?

Installation Stuck at Acquiring License?: Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and put in the redeem code, however when I try to install it seems to just be stuck at acquiring license. I heard this is a bug, please fix it. I am from the Philippines. I tried WSReset, but it doesn't do anything. I then...
  10. Windows Store stuck on Acquiring License 0x87E10BCF

Windows Store stuck on Acquiring License 0x87E10BCF: I have lately found about the Linux Subsystem for Windows, so i wanted to download it to try it out. After going to the Microsoft Store, i found that the Windows Store would get stuck on the "Acquiring License" phase, which after it gave me an error 0x87E10BCF So instead, i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. urface pro 5 accuring licance erorr

2. installing dolby access stuck

3. dolby access wont connect

4. windows app store app stuck acquiring licence,
  5. download on windows 10 stuck on scaning,
  6. nothing happens when i try to open dolby access,
  7. downloads stuck in scanning,
  8. dolby access app download error,
  9. dolby access app wont load,
  10. dolby access will not download