Windows 10: Windows 10 App Game Statistics

Discus and support Windows 10 App Game Statistics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I plan on buying a new computer and want to transfer my Windows 10 App Game Statistics for Hearts and Chess to my new computer. Where does Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by osubuckeye, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Windows 10 App Game Statistics

I plan on buying a new computer and want to transfer my Windows 10 App Game Statistics for Hearts and Chess to my new computer. Where does Windows 10 store these game statistics so I can save the folder.

:)

osubuckeye, Nov 5, 2015
  2. dvaes731 Win User

CANNOT RESET STATISTICS ON WINDOWS 10 SOLITARE-SPIDER SOLITARE

This app was downloaded from Microsoft as a windows 10 app. The game works well however it does not allow for a statistic update to start over.mes won and lost keep accumulating

dvaes

dvaes731, Nov 5, 2015
  3. tjthayer Win User
    Freecell in windows 10. The statistics window does not pop up

the statistics window does not pop up anymore when you win a game. now a stupid 3 choice window shows. I want my statistics window back with my freecell. windows 10

tjthayer, Nov 5, 2015
  4. Windows 10 App Game Statistics

What operating system are you currently at?

Note: Unlike Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows 8 & 10 don't have the chess and hearts games by default. You'll have to download them using the windows store

AbAppletic, Nov 5, 2015
  5. I'm running Widows 10. I downloaded the hearts and chess apps from the Windows 10 Store but I want to transfer my game statistics to another Windows 10 Computer.

osubuckeye, Nov 5, 2015
  6. AbAppletic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 App Game Statistics

1. Windows 10 App Game Statistics - Similar Threads - App Game Statistics

2. Windows Calculator Statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Calculator Statistics: Hi,I want to calculate %RSD relative standard deviation with the Calculator in Windows10.From the search, I saw the 'statistics' function in Calculator was included until Windows7 and got removed from Windows10.Is there anyone why Microsoft removed this in Windows10, and is...
  3. Windows Calculator Statistics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calculator Statistics: Hi,I want to calculate %RSD relative standard deviation with the Calculator in Windows10.From the search, I saw the 'statistics' function in Calculator was included until Windows7 and got removed from Windows10.Is there anyone why Microsoft removed this in Windows10, and is...
  4. Inconsitent disk size statistics in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inconsitent disk size statistics in Windows 10: Why does Windows 10 show a different hard disk size in settings to what is in file explorer? The size of my C: drive in file explorer is 428 GB but settings shows 440 GB? submitted by /u/Shermz77 [link] [comments]...
  5. Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer game statistics from old laptop to new: My wife loves playing Simple Solitaire. She is approaching "$1m" in winnings. Unfortunately her laptop is giving up the good fight. I bought a new one but she would love to have the game results transferred from the old to the new laptop. I have opened the game on a...
  6. how to reset game statistics in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset game statistics in windows 10: please advise how to reset game statistics in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-game-statistics-in-windows-10/5370dadc-2122-41d2-83c1-0245c0cecef1
  7. Is there a way to reset Minesweeper statistics in Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way to reset Minesweeper statistics in Windows 10?: I see ways to reset minesweeper statistics in Windows 8 and below but they do not apply to Win10. Does anyone know how to erase them and start over? Thank you....
  8. Statistics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Statistics: How do I reset statistics in Microsoft Solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/statistics/e7554e42-1331-45a3-9db0-0a5d82a93601
  9. Solitaire Statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Statistics: Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics? On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11 out[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] of the 12 required for the "Go for the Bronze' Award. Whereas on the Microsoft Solitaire Statistics...
  10. Windows 10 Calculator-Statistics View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calculator-Statistics View: Does anyone have a solution to the missing Statistics view in the Windows 10 Calculator program? In Windows 7 Calculator you could switch to Statistics view and create a list of figures used the 'Add' button and then perform various functions on the list. I didn't use a...