Windows 10: Windows 10 App Icons Missing

Discus and support Windows 10 App Icons Missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys Upgraded to 10 few months ago and loving it but one thing thats kind of annoying me is apps like Mail, Calendar, Ebay etc when i put onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chris34720, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Windows 10 App Icons Missing

Hi guys

Upgraded to 10 few months ago and loving it but one thing thats kind of annoying me is apps like Mail, Calendar, Ebay etc when i put onto the desktop the app icons stay but after a short time they dissapear and are replaced with a white paper icon

How can i fix this

Thanks

:)

chris34720, Oct 19, 2015
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Windows 10 start menu missing icon

I noticed today that all my missing icons in the windows 10 start menu are all windows store apps. No Microsoft or 3rd party apps are missing their icons. I hope that triggers a solution from someone. Thanks.

William Kochevar, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Windows 10 App Icons Missing

Hi why not add them to the task bar, still does same job but does not do what is happening to yours

hTconeM9user, Oct 19, 2015
  5. Just done that and works perfectly best of all, all at ease

Thanks for the advice *Cool

chris34720, Oct 20, 2015
  6. No problem glad it worked and you are happy
    That is how I have mine

Mark this as solved

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 App Icons Missing

1. Windows 10 App Icons Missing - Similar Threads - App Icons Missing

2. Missing windows 10 app icons in search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing windows 10 app icons in search bar: [ATTACH] It happened after I installed Google chrome. I tried rebuilding icon cache. I don't know what to do now. https://preview.redd.it/5z5daslsgkz51.png?width=784&format=png&auto=webp&s=095f3afd5f3ccb0ff2c6cd5a4533a96e386c0335 submitted by /u/itwaslikethatjpg...
  3. App icons missing in windows 10 search menu

in Cortana
    App icons missing in windows 10 search menu: App icons missing in windows 10 search menu, tried clearing icon cache and doesn't work. Made a new local user account and icons reappeared, but doesn't appear on my original account. Reset windows 10, updated to latest version, and a few days later it has happened again....
  4. App icons are missing on Windows 10 Search

in Cortana
    App icons are missing on Windows 10 Search: [ATTACH] Hello, App icons are not showing on my Windows 10 search. I tried to deleting icon cache, changing the screen scale but none of them worked. I've done a clean install of Windows 10 but after few days Icons on my Windows search are broke again. How can I solve...
  5. Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon: I wrote a windows app and wrapped it with msix. I sideloaded the app. The app shows the correct icon in the start menu, pin it to start menu for icon sizes small, medium, wide, and large, or pin it to the taskbar. The icon in the applications title also displays correctly....
  6. Windows 10 icons missing for UWP apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 icons missing for UWP apps: This problem has been bugging me for months. Right now I don't really have the option to make a new user profile or reinstall due to some parts of my very janky setup, but UWP icons are just gone. This question seems to have the same problem as me. The weird thing is the...
  7. Missing Store Apps Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187
  8. Missing App Icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing App Icons on Taskbar: No app icons will appear on the taskbar. They show fine in the Start menu, but are missing on the taskbar. It only includes apps, no installed programs are having this issue. This includes calculator, Edge, Xbox, etc. I tried rebuilding the icon cache from this tutorial, but...
  9. App ICON's missing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    App ICON's missing in Taskbar: Hello all, I've been running Windows 10 for a year or so now.. I tend to run several (dozens) of applications at the same time, and to manage that, I would hover the mouse over the icons in the task bar to see which running application, I wanted to access. For example,...
  10. Missing App Tile ICONs

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing App Tile ICONs: Greetings! I'm experiencing an odd issue with my Surface Book with Performance Base where occasionally some of the Start Menu Tiles are missing their ICONs after returning from sleep. The Tile itself is still there and when triggered will successfully launch the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 missing icons of windoews apps