Windows 10: Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason?

Discus and support Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I do a fresh install to fix this shit and and all w10 app version works fine (MEGA) , the next day it stops working. The app doesn't let me log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EpsteinWasKilledd, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason?

I do a fresh install to fix this shit and and all w10 app version works fine (MEGA) , the next day it stops working.

• The app doesn't let me log in now but worked fine yesterday.
    submitted by /u/EpsteinWasKilledd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EpsteinWasKilledd, Nov 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Weather App not working windows 8.1

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Nov 17, 2019
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason?

1. Windows 10 app MEGA Privacy and Other APPS alike stop working for no reason? - Similar Threads - app MEGA Privacy

2. Apps Stop Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Stop Working in Windows 10: Hello For some reason a lot of my apps on Windows 10 have stopped working including the Microsoft store app. When I click on the apps nothing happens and its the same with all of the preinstalled apps. I update windows regularly, I have Norton anti-virus software and still...
  3. Windows 10 desktop apps and privacy

Windows 10 desktop apps and privacy: In the "Windows 10 desktop apps and privacy" statement; Am I correct that it states my data including my location can be accessed without my knowledge or consent. It can be accessed by specified and unspecified communication techniques. To disable this access I need to...
  4. window app stop working

window app stop working: sir mere laptop me times coaching application not work properly he shows that window app stop working and a problem caused the programe to stop working correctly window will close the program my contact no 875003085...
  5. Photo App privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Photo App privacy: Hi, if I use Photo app in Win 10 without log in OneDrive is totally offline? Microsoft not sending any data from computer (photos, thumbnails, photos data)? How recognition works? There is no profling of users data? Cheers!...
  6. Photo App privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Photo App privacy: Hi, if I use Photo app in Win 10 without log in OneDrive is totally offline? Microsoft not sending any data from computer (photos, thumbnails, photos data)? How recognition works? There is no profling of users data? Cheers!...
  7. Windows 10 Apps Have Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Apps Have Stopped Working: After an update, certain default apps (Edge, Powershell, Settings) as well as third party apps (Discord, McAfee) will not work. Sometimes I will get the message "This app can't open," other times the app will open for a split second before closing just as fast. I have...
  8. Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working

Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working: For many weeks my wife’s PC has had a problem with running the Store (and other) Apps. The problems started shortly after Creators Edition Update was installed. Manifestation is that when Windows Store is started, the square splash screen is shown, with logo in centre, but...
  9. Apps stop working.

Apps stop working.: Hi, In the Reliability Monitor it claims that Photo App - stopped working. I used it briefly and closed it down and saw no evidence of any problem but as stated above the Monitor claims it stopped working. Am I closing it down incorrectly; I use the close button 'X' top...
  10. Mega prase from me for a WINDOWS app !!!

Mega prase from me for a WINDOWS app !!!: Hi there I've long had problems with Windows playing (or not playing) all sorts of files but I've finally run into a DECENT standard Windows App (installed with system as default) the Films and TV program - even VLC won't play some files I have. Captured from SKY Q for...