Windows 10: Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630

Discus and support Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble printing a profit and loss using the above App. It will print all account descriptions but only half the figures. I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ann Mackay, May 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630

I am having trouble printing a profit and loss using the above App. It will print all account descriptions but only half the figures. I have no problem with spreadsheets and word documents and have updated printer driver. Can anyone help?

:)

Ann Mackay, May 12, 2019
  2. CountMike Win User
    CountMike, May 12, 2019
  3. HP Deskjet 3630

Hi,

Uninstall then reinstall your Printer using the correct Drivers and setup information at this HP website.

And there are troubleshooting steps for it there too.

HP Website for your Printer:
    HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series - Driver Downloads | HP ...

HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows

How to Use HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to fix Printer problems

HP provides a free tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems. Download and run

HP Print and Scan Doctor

Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630 c04616993.jpg
    to quickly and automatically perform several troubleshooting tasks. When this link is clicked, HP Print and Scan Doctor is
    downloaded using your Internet browser's download capabilities.

Or you can also ask in the HP Support Forums if the problem continues.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This may assist you too:

"Fix printer problems"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630

HP Deskjet printersHP5A8CC5 HP DeskJet 3630 series, drive is unavailable

HP5A8CC5 HP DeskJet 3630 series, drive is unavailable. What does this mean

Nancybutler1530, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630

1. Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630 - Similar Threads - App MYOB Essentials

2. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  3. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  6. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  7. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HP printer 3630

HP printer 3630: Hi, I am wanting to add the HP 3630 icon to my desk top. The printer is connected and working but I have no idea how to scan a document from this printer. Can you please help? TIA....
  9. Printer problem with hp 3630

Printer problem with hp 3630: Hi Guys I moved my printer to a different shelf on bookcase and it is now showing "printer in error mode". I have changed cable, uninstalled prog/re-installed using mu HP disk, cannot solve it. I know I have a new B/W cartridge, not sure about colour as I never print...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp deskjet 3630 printer problem with MYOB essentials