Windows 10: Windows 10 App - OneNote Cannot input Chinese

Discus and support Windows 10 App - OneNote Cannot input Chinese in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I use the Microsoft Chinese Input Method (Dayi 6.0) but I cannot input any Chinese, While I input and text, the first input will disappear once. 用... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by leoleokid, Oct 30, 2018.

1. leoleokid Win User

Windows 10 App - OneNote Cannot input Chinese

I use the Microsoft Chinese Input Method (Dayi 6.0) but I cannot input any Chinese, While I input and text, the first input will disappear once.

用 Windows 10 內置的大易輸入法,不能在 OneNote 輸入中文,每次打第一個碼,就已經消失不能輸入。

App : OneNote ( Windows 10 integrated )

:)

leoleokid, Oct 30, 2018
  2. JaneKD Win User

OneNote 2016 on Windows 10 inputing from Chinese handwriting method displays garbage

Hi,

I just installed Office 2016 on my Windows 10 touchscreen laptops. The default display language is Taiwan Traditional Chinese. When I use the Chinese handwriting input method to write Chinese characters in OneNote, it behaves very strangely.

OneNote does not wait until I finish writing the Chinese word like the other apps, such as Word or Powerpoint. OneNote starts writing out every guess with every stroke. So a ten-stroke Chinese word might show up as ten different words. Basically garbage
    that shows 9 wrong words and 1 correct word at the end.

I have 2 new Windows 10 laptops, Dell Inspiron 5000 and HP Envy x360, and they both have this problem in OneNote. Is there a setting that I need to set? Can someone help? Thank you!

JaneKD, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Chinese Handwriting input for Windows 10

Hello,

There's a similar case that where you can refer on if you wish to find out about the Chinese handwriting input. You can try the suggested steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi, dated on 19th of March 2016, on this thread.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 31, 2018
  4. JanetLuk Win User

Chinese Punctuation Input in Windows 10

I installed the Chinese language pack as you had suggested. When I turned on Chinese mode in the Chinese input method, I could see the Chinese puntuations on the touch keyboard for input and my problem was solved. Thank you.

JanetLuk, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 App - OneNote Cannot input Chinese - Similar Threads - App OneNote Cannot

2. 11 chinese input is 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    11 chinese input is 10: on windows 11, the Chinese input looks like windows 10.could you please give me some support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/11-chinese-input-is-10/5e80620d-d292-45a7-9389-e016fd35f874
  3. 11 chinese input is 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    11 chinese input is 10: on windows 11, the Chinese input looks like windows 10.it is supposed to have windows 11 icons, but no.this didn't happen on my desktop.could you please give me some support?...
  4. OneNote for Windows 10 Input Lag on Surfacebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote for Windows 10 Input Lag on Surfacebook: Hello, I have run into an issue on my Surfacebook where typing in OneNote for Windows 10 is EXTREMELY slow. This is not an issue on another Windows desktop computer running the same version of OneNote Version 16001.13801.20202.0. Many others have submitted this problem, and...
  5. Chinese input is not display in window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese input is not display in window 10: I had added Chinese input into the keyboard language, but when I change to Chinese input and type, it doesn't pop out the Chinese display, just like in the picture. Please help me. [ATTACH] it should be like this, [ATTACH]...
  6. Chinese changjie input

Chinese changjie input: The Score of the Chinese "Changjie" input in Windows are as follow: Win XP the best Win 7 problematic but still can use it Win 10 the worst input method among all Windows, the problem is: it slow down the input speed if you want to input a...
  7. Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10: It works only when "default" desktop. If CreateDesktop \ SwitchDesktop switch to another desktop, it won’t work. Can be verified with desktops https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/desktops...
  8. windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input

windows 10 Chinese Bopomofo input: won't show Chinese Bopomofo sign at onscreen keyboard layout Version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-chinese-bopomofo-input/3c3850df-1c6d-41fe-8491-c3b70172f985
  9. Chinese input on Windows 10

Chinese input on Windows 10: On Windows 7 I can enter pinyin with punctuation to convert the previous entries (to the first choice of characters) without stopping. On Windows 10 any punctuation exits pinyin mode without converting the previous entries to characters. Is there a way to avoid this?...
  10. windows 10 Chinese input method

windows 10 Chinese input method: hi, Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire who make these design that guy, is wasting my time, can you tell me who and why need these? one more thank windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dayi input app

2. onenote unable to show chinese characters

3. onenote chinese keyboard input method

4. can onenote input chinese