Windows 10: Windows 10 App Settings not opening in Lenovo Thinkpad

Discus and support Windows 10 App Settings not opening in Lenovo Thinkpad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HiI am having issue to open Windows 10 Settings App. I just got the below screen and it closes in few seconds. Could you please help me in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by monikabansal, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 App Settings not opening in Lenovo Thinkpad

HiI am having issue to open Windows 10 Settings App. I just got the below screen and it closes in few seconds. Could you please help me in this matter.Thanks

:)

monikabansal, Sep 15, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Win 10 , Lenovo E580 ThinkPad, Fingerprint has stopped working, can not set new

Let's try Uninstall the Fingerprint Manager and Re-enroll the Fingerprints.

To uninstall the Lenovo Fingerprint Manager Pro or Lenovo Fingerprint Manager, and then re-enroll your fingerprints. Follow the steps below:

Step 1. Open the Control Panel and find Programs.

Step 2. Click Uninstall a program under the Programs.

Step 3. Find Lenovo Fingerprint Manager Pro or Lenovo Fingerprint Manager in the program list, and then right click it to uninstall it.

Install Synaptics Fingerprint Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad E480, E580 from official Lenovo support site:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/DS50...

Restart your device and follow this steps to configure your fingerprint:

Step 1. Click the Start button to open the Settings.

Step 2. Select Accounts in the Settings.

Step 3. Choose "Sign-in options" on the left. Scroll to Windows Hello and click Set Up in the Fingerprint section.

Step 4. Click Get started in the Windows Hello setup.

Step 5. Enter your PIN.

Step 6. Put one of your fingers on the fingerprint reader to scan it.

Step 7. Choose Add Another if you want to repeat the process with another finger, or you can choose to close the program.

Let me know how was.

AngelCarreno, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 App Settings not opening in Lenovo Thinkpad

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 App Settings not opening in Lenovo Thinkpad

1. Windows 10 App Settings not opening in Lenovo Thinkpad - Similar Threads - App Settings opening

2. Lenovo thinkpad x121e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo thinkpad x121e: Is lenovo thinkpad x121e support windows 10 or do i work with windows 7 or 8 ? Which windows good for my lenovo thinkpad x121e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x121e/ad85949d-a12b-4d2b-82b3-dbd08898c336
  3. Lenovo thinkpad x121e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo thinkpad x121e: Is lenovo thinkpad x121e support windows 10 or do i work with windows 7 or 8 ? Which windows good for my lenovo thinkpad x121e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x121e/ad85949d-a12b-4d2b-82b3-dbd08898c336
  4. Lenovo thinkpad x121e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. idea thinkpad - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    idea thinkpad - Lenovo: i just got this lapto over the weekend and am still i'm unable to create Hello ID - Pin or fingerprint. I keep getting an error mssg that "Oops something went wrong.. log into account.live.com to fix". nothing gets resolved.. i logged in using an existing gmail and then...
  6. Lenovo Thinkpad Camera App Not Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Thinkpad Camera App Not Opening: I own a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, bought just a few days ago. I recently tried opening the camera app, but I can't get it to open. I press the icon, a window opens, and then after a few milliseconds, closes. I can see my camera working in Lenovo Vantage, Zoom, and all the other...
  7. TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD

TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD: Updated drivers but still cant get touchpad to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-on-lenovo-thinkpad/e713eb98-38b9-4f08-9c3d-74f361e10b0f
  8. Lenovo ThinkPad error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ThinkPad error: [IMG][IMG]Hello! I can’t open any program on my laptop lenovo t440, and I have 2 errors. One with power manager gauge and the other with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. I can’t open settings, can’t open programs such as explorer or chrome. I can open windows...
  9. Lenovo thinkpad battery

Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  10. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0