Windows 10: Windows 10 App Store not working

Discus and support Windows 10 App Store not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've seen posts from 2015 through to 2017. The Windows 10 (upgrade from Win7) Windows 10 App Store Still not working. I have tried that Powershell... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeteBrindley, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 App Store not working

I've seen posts from 2015 through to 2017.

The Windows 10 (upgrade from Win7)

Windows 10 App Store
    Still not working. I have tried that Powershell commands to no avail. Is there anyone in Microsoft that can put my Win 10 as it should be?

:)

PeteBrindley, Feb 7, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 App Store not working

Weather App not working windows 8.1

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 App Store not working

1. Windows 10 App Store not working - Similar Threads - App Store working

2. Windows store and windows store apps not working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store and windows store apps not working?: I restarted my computer today and when I got back into windows both the windows app store and any apps installed from it stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-and-windows-store-apps-not-working/ee906864-b4b0-4219-a8c2-150308233412
  3. Windows store and windows store apps not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store and windows store apps not working?: I restarted my computer today and when I got back into windows both the windows app store and any apps installed from it stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-and-windows-store-apps-not-working/ee906864-b4b0-4219-a8c2-150308233412
  4. Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work

Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work: Many of the apps relating to Windows 10 itself won't work, especially the Store Apps. It used to be that the Settings App wouldn't open certain settings. Now, the Windows Store app itself won't start, as well as the Photos App, Groove Music, Movies and TV, and Minecraft...
  5. Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working

Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working: A week ago I tried to install WhatsApp application from the store which didn't open after installation (giving an error). After that everything started falling apart. After a couple of restarts, all of my store apps started throwing errors on launch (path of the app followed...
  6. Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working

Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working: Hi all, A week ago I tried to install the WhatsApp application from the store that did not open after installation (giving an error). After that everything began to fall apart. After a couple of reboots, all the applications in my store started throwing errors at startup...
  7. Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working

Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working: A week ago I tried to install WhatsApp application from store which didn't open after installation (giving an error). After that everything started falling apart. After a couple of restarts all of my store apps started throwing errors on launch (path of the app followed by...
  8. Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working

Windows 10 Store/Apps stopped working: Hello everyone, Before starting, thank you for your time... A week ago I tried to install WhatsApp application from store which didn't open after installation (giving an error). After that everything started falling apart. After a couple of restarts all of my store apps...
  9. Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store and other Apps not working: For many weeks my wife’s PC has had a problem with running the Store (and other) Apps. The problems started shortly after Creators Edition Update was installed. Manifestation is that when Windows Store is started, the square splash screen is shown, with logo in centre, but...
  10. Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 App Store and Apps not working: Hello all, So, a few days ago I noticed a problem with my apps and App Store. They will not load. Additionally, when I pull up my program menu, the shortcuts for the apps are greyed out with an exclamation mark on the bottom right hand corner. -Event viewer shows this...