Windows 10: Windows 10 App version of ARK crashes when selecting options

Discus and support Windows 10 App version of ARK crashes when selecting options in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have the Windows 10 App version of ARK, and it crashes when I select options, either from the main menu or from the menu after connected to a server.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesCorrigan1, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 App version of ARK crashes when selecting options

I have the Windows 10 App version of ARK, and it crashes when I select options, either from the main menu or from the menu after connected to a server. I was running ARK via Steam until today and did not have this problem. All of my graphics drivers are up to date as of this post. I have seen this issue with other people on the steam version, but they can access the .ini files to manually change the settings, which I apparently cannot do even when changing owner to myself. It would seem to be an issue of the app not having permission to access the hardware but i'm not sure how to fix that.

Intel i5-9600k

32GB DDR4 RAM

Nvidia Geforce 1070 GTX

Windows 10 Pro

:)

JamesCorrigan1, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Ark windows 10

Im having a problem ark for windows ten crashes on start up also crashes when you try to go into options is there a fix coming?

BrianaHill1, Aug 24, 2020
  4. FYFI13 Win User

Windows 10 App version of ARK crashes when selecting options

Which windows 10 version to choose

Select Windows 10 option, then during installation it will ask you if you want Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro.

FYFI13, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 App version of ARK crashes when selecting options

1. Windows 10 App version of ARK crashes when selecting options - Similar Threads - App version ARK

2. SystemSettings.exe crashes when selecting windows updates, optional updates on Hp-Spectre...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SystemSettings.exe crashes when selecting windows updates, optional updates on Hp-Spectre...: Hi The SystemSettings.exe crashes every time I try to review optional updates.At the moment there are 2 optional updates that I would like to apply. 2022-04-20 AESTOnce the optional updates tab is selected on my Hp-Spectre laptop circa 2018 i7 gen 8 unit the...
  3. SystemSettings.exe crashes when selecting windows updates, optional updates on Hp-Spectre...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SystemSettings.exe crashes when selecting windows updates, optional updates on Hp-Spectre...: Hi The SystemSettings.exe crashes every time I try to review optional updates.At the moment there are 2 optional updates that I would like to apply. 2022-04-20 AESTOnce the optional updates tab is selected on my Hp-Spectre laptop circa 2018 i7 gen 8 unit the...
  4. Ark crashing on splash screen Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark crashing on splash screen Windows 10: Every time i launch Ark off the windows store it goes to the splash screen for 5 minutes then crashes. Iv Reinstalled the game several times and my PC Meets the requirements. I have also have reset the Microsoft store...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved crash when clicking on options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved crash when clicking on options: Just updated Ark. Now I can no longer go into the options. As soon as I click on options, the game crashes. Log from the event viewer: Faulting application name: ShooterGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x5f469e90 Faulting module name: ShooterGame.exe, version:...
  6. Windows 10 version 2004 crashing when task manager is opened and performance is selected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 crashing when task manager is opened and performance is selected: Hi, After updating with the latest windows update Windows 10, version 2004, every time I open Task Manager and select performance my Lenovo Thinkpad crashes and goes into a restart process?? Very strange! Have you any answers to solve this issue? Thanks in advance...
  7. Ark windows version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark windows version: I have been having trouble playing Ark windows version, whenever I try to play the screen is stuck on syncing ark data and won't load even if I leave it sitting there for hours. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, resetting, changing account, signing in and out of...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version: I've owned Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version for well over a year and played on countless servers with no problems. In the past 8 months, I have run into a major problem when I load almost any server My game loads to "PrimalGameData_BP" then it goes back to the server...
  9. Ark survival evolved windows 10 version opens and then crashes right away?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ark survival evolved windows 10 version opens and then crashes right away?: Ark is the only Xbox play anywhere title that I’m having problems with, it worked a couple weeks ago but now it won’t launch without crashing. I made sure to Windows 10 was up to date and everything and updated my nvidia driver but still nothing helps, does anyone have any...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version: I downloaded Ark from my microsoft store and went to play a public server, or ANY server and this happens, it will start to load "PrimalGameData_BP," then it stops and after a minute it says join failed. I have downloaded ark on a much slower computer, and it allowed me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. primalgamedata_bp from crash