Windows 10: Windows 10 app

Discus and support Windows 10 app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and after downloading an app from microsoft store. It plays some of the things within the app with sound and some things the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shirleydowns2, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 app

I have windows 10 and after downloading an app from microsoft store. It plays some of the things within the app with sound and some things the sound isnt there. I know everything is set right because not only have i gone through all the settings it even plays in certain parts of the app. Where can i look to figure this out?

:)

shirleydowns2, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 app

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 app

1. Windows 10 app - Similar Threads - app

2. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  3. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  4. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  5. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

[Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  6. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  7. PC won’t load windows or apps.

PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  8. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. [Phonelink] default windows mic not being used for apps like textnow even if it is made as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Phonelink] default windows mic not being used for apps like textnow even if it is made as...: well my issue is that phonelink does use the default windows mic for calling from my main phone app but when i use a app like textnow it uses the phone's mic.and i already tried making textnow or even google voice app the default calling app but it still only uses the phone's...
  10. [Phonelink] default windows mic not being used for apps like textnow even if it is made as...

[Phonelink] default windows mic not being used for apps like textnow even if it is made as...: well my issue is that phonelink does use the default windows mic for calling from my main phone app but when i use a app like textnow it uses the phone's mic.and i already tried making textnow or even google voice app the default calling app but it still only uses the phone's...