Windows 10: Windows 10 Application and data Backup

Discus and support Windows 10 Application and data Backup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to back up my data and applications on windows 10 computer, then reinstall windows 10 operating system clean(Latest version). Can I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rctrade, Aug 25, 2019.

1. rctrade Win User

Windows 10 Application and data Backup

I would like to back up my data and applications on windows 10 computer, then reinstall windows 10 operating system clean(Latest version). Can I use the back up and restore applet from win 10? TO back up applications and data then reinstall on same hardware, new OS?
    Thanks

rc

:)

rctrade, Aug 25, 2019

2. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 Application and data Backup :p

de.das.dude, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Application and data Backup - Similar Threads - Application data Backup

2. Windows backup application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows backup application: Hello,Latest windows update09.23 gave us new backup application. When i open it it says: "This feature is not supported by your organization".How can i make it accessible to company employees?...
  3. Windows backup application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows backup application: Hello,Latest windows update09.23 gave us new backup application. When i open it it says: "This feature is not supported by your organization".How can i make it accessible to company employees?...
  4. Windows backup application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically: Good morning,we have some computers that create a backup by week, in a external drive since 2-3 months.The problem is that Windows 10 isn't deleting old backups and drive is being full so fast. I want to know if it exists some way to do this task automatically, because now I...
  6. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically: Good morning,we have some computers that create a backup by week, in a external drive since 2-3 months.The problem is that Windows 10 isn't deleting old backups and drive is being full so fast. I want to know if it exists some way to do this task automatically, because now I...
  7. Windows 10 Backup - Delete old data backups automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Creating Data Backup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating Data Backup - Windows 10: I have an SDD (C-Drive) for running all my Windows 10 applications with a system restore setup. I do not keep much data on that, and I am not so concerned. However, I also have sub-drive (E-Drive) for data only and have 2 other drives (F&G Drive) of same size that I would...
  9. Backup apps and data windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup apps and data windows 10: I want to backup my apps and data on windows 10 and do a clean install. submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ettvup/backup_apps_and_data_windows_10/
  10. backup data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup data: i reset my leptop(windows 10) , then all drives data is wipe out now how to bake that all data ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-data/4e9ee438-ef2d-442b-b3f7-f48c2f87ec33

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup application data on windows 10 pc