Windows 10: Windows 10 Application Hang

Discus and support Windows 10 Application Hang in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, last night I was gaming on my PC, as time went on and I got bored, I began switching server's in game, every hour to two hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClydeBlackburn1, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Application Hang

Hello everyone, last night I was gaming on my PC, as time went on and I got bored, I began switching server's in game, every hour to two hours. However, when I switched to another server, and right as it was joining I should note my application hung according to Windows. I have the screenshot of this error in the Event Viewer. Will be put down below All my drivers are up to date, I am running the latest chipset too. For Windows I installed it on a 2TB SSD so I know it has enough room to function correctly. If anyone could help me on this matter, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you for

:)

ClydeBlackburn1, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Application Hang

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Application Hang

1. Windows 10 Application Hang - Similar Threads - Application Hang

2. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  3. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...
  4. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging: My system is facing hanging issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-any-application-in-my-pc-my-system-is/1fe794ee-945c-44b4-97b4-d949a9e95654
  6. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging: My system is facing hanging issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-any-application-in-my-pc-my-system-is/1fe794ee-945c-44b4-97b4-d949a9e95654
  7. When I open any application in my pc my system is hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Application hang 1002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application hang 1002: hello everyone.i build a new pc with spec below and i keep getting this error every day while playing the game path of exile, i didn't test other games or heavy work software.i dont think the game it self causing the issue, and can't find any soultiton in any site.- <Event...
  9. Application hang 1002

Application hang 1002: hello everyone.i build a new pc with spec below and i keep getting this error every day while playing the game path of exile, i didn't test other games or heavy work software.i dont think the game it self causing the issue, and can't find any soultiton in any site.- <Event...
  10. Continuous game crashes causing game to close, sometime creating application hang log,...

Continuous game crashes causing game to close, sometime creating application hang log,...: I am having issues with games such as Rust where I will be playing for a few minutes and the game will either completely crash and close with no error reported or bsod, other times the game will crash and will produce an application hang error and I will manually have to...