Windows 10: Windows 10 applications crash/Freeze

Discus and support Windows 10 applications crash/Freeze in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this issue that I can not figure out, I have tried evereything and cant seem to solve this issue. My pc functions fine, but after a few shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ali_AGamer, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 applications crash/Freeze

I have this issue that I can not figure out, I have tried evereything and cant seem to solve this issue. My pc functions fine, but after a few shut downs and turning the pc on it will randomly freeze some apps, by freeze i mean when i try to open the app or browser it either does nothing or it opens and the information isnt fully loaded and it wont do anything. The browsers then crash and many of the applications wont open, if i restart the pc or shut it down and back on again its fine, until a few more shutdowns are done and the pc is turned on and then the issue comes back, I stumbled across this issue when i randomly turned my pc on and to replicate the problem i started shuting down the pc and back on again multiple times to get the issue back and its random. I have to shut down and turn it on multiple times in order for thr issue to appear, I have removed all third part antivirus and kept my pc box standard and i have removed applications that I thought were the case and no avail. I also reformated my SSD and did a brand new clean install of the OS and it still does it. Any help would be greatful.

PC specs: GTX 1070 i5 9600k 16gb ram corsair asus z390 e

:)

Ali_AGamer, Jul 6, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 6, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 6, 2020
  4. SiSig_ Win User

Windows 10 applications crash/Freeze

SiSig_, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 applications crash/Freeze

1. Windows 10 applications crash/Freeze - Similar Threads - applications crash Freeze

2. Application crashing in windows 10 automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application crashing in windows 10 automatically: Hi,I have several windows 10 systems in my office and in some of them facing issue with Application crash. This not been reported by any user but I have noticed, basically we are deploying one employee monitoring solution in our organisation which services are getting stopped...
  3. Application crashing in windows 10 automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application crashing in windows 10 automatically: Hi,I have several windows 10 systems in my office and in some of them facing issue with Application crash. This not been reported by any user but I have noticed, basically we are deploying one employee monitoring solution in our organisation which services are getting stopped...
  4. Application crashing in windows 10 automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly

Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly: Hello, so recently my laptop has been freezing applications randomly and its been on going for the past few weeks. Sometimes it stops completely, but other times it comes back. I tried doing a reset but that didn't fix the freezing either. If there's anyone that could help it...
  6. Windows 10 crashing/freezing

Windows 10 crashing/freezing: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing quite an awful amount of times lately and I really need help. Whenever my computer is on games, doing simple tasks or even just at idle, my computer randomly crashes. I've never had problems until I installed a new ssd to my computer and had...
  7. Windows 10 freezes and crashes

Windows 10 freezes and crashes: While watching youtube, the screen would freeze, audio would continue for a little bit and then the computer will crash and reboot. This is a new computer that I built. I'm thinking it might be a GPU problem, when using a GTX 970, this wouldn't happen. AMD 5900x Gigabyte...
  8. Crashed computer applications in Windows 10

Crashed computer applications in Windows 10: My computer has seemingly taken a significant turn for the worse. I have Windows 10. It's an older laptop 6 years old, and it was booting slowly as it generally has been for quite some time earlier this week. It was hanging, so I turned it off in the middle of it booting. It...
  9. Windows 10 Crashing - Application Freezing - Reboot from Bugcheck, Windows Shell Experience...

Windows 10 Crashing - Application Freezing - Reboot from Bugcheck, Windows Shell Experience...: I am experiencing frequent application freezes and occasional transition to BSOD. Custom-built PC running Windows 10. System Specs listed at the end of this post. Reviewing Reliability Monitor - there appear to be the following patterns: Each freeze/crash is preceded by...
  10. Windows 10 freezes and crashes

Windows 10 freezes and crashes: Since the day I installed W10 (which was way back in September) I've been getting random freezes and crashes with buzzing noises. I've recently looked up some solutions and tried them all: changing my power plan settings, updating drivers, turning off most of the background...