Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps Calculator, Microsoft Store, Xbox Game Bar, Photos Won't Launch.

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps Calculator, Microsoft Store, Xbox Game Bar, Photos Won't Launch. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My computer will not open applications such as Calculator, Microsoft store, Xbox Game Bar, Photos, Camera, Cortana, Get Help, Calendar, Alarms and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by User.B, Jun 23, 2021.

1. User.B Win User

Windows 10 Apps Calculator, Microsoft Store, Xbox Game Bar, Photos Won't Launch.

My computer will not open applications such as Calculator, Microsoft store, Xbox Game Bar, Photos, Camera, Cortana, Get Help, Calendar, Alarms and clock and more. My computer has had this issue for almost 4 months and I even factory reset it and only a couple of weeks later all it shows is a faded icon for those specific apps. Sometimes It will say "This app cant open" How can I fix this?

:)

User.B, Jun 23, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 23, 2021
  4. MaBaggo Win User

Windows 10 Apps Calculator, Microsoft Store, Xbox Game Bar, Photos Won't Launch.

Apps from Windows app store do not open or even install.

Basic issue: Windows store doesn’t work.

Apps from Windows app store do not install>

Code: 0x8004E103

Any apps from the Windows app store do not open, they crash upon launch.

This includes :

• Sticky Notes
    • Calculator
    • Alarms & Clock
    • Paint 3D
    • Get Help
    Etc

Opening Image/music/video files>

File system error (-2147163901).

I believe the Xbox apps are related to this issue; Because of this, the
    Windows Xbox game bar does not show,

I have:

• Made Sure the Game Bar is Enabled in Settings
    • Fixed Corrupted Game Bar Settings Using Registry Editor (there were none)
    • Reset Xbox App Using Settings
    • Uninstalled and Reinstalled Xbox App
    In order to launch the Windows store, I must launch services.msc, and force the Microsoft Store Install Service to restart; else it loads indefinitely.

My computer is up to date.

MaBaggo, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Apps Calculator, Microsoft Store, Xbox Game Bar, Photos Won't Launch. - Similar Threads - Apps Calculator Microsoft

2. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  3. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  4. Why won't Xbox app game launch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Xbox app game launch?: I installed Sea of Thieves through the Xbox app and when I try to open it it gives me the little minimized window with the name of the game and then it closes after a couple of seconds. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game and I made sure everything on my PC is up to...
  5. Why won't Xbox app game launch?

Why won't Xbox app game launch?: I installed Sea of Thieves through the Xbox app and when I try to open it it gives me the little minimized window with the name of the game and then it closes after a couple of seconds. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game and I made sure everything on my PC is up to...
  6. Xbox Game Bar won't launch

Xbox Game Bar won't launch: For the last couple weeks my xbox game bar hasn't been launching, I even had a 90 min call with Microsoft support and we couldn't fix it in that time and all I can do is use my case number and hope that we can pick up where I left off last call. But is there a way to do it...
  7. Microsoft Store and Photo App won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Photo App won't launch: Microsoft store and Photo App WON"T launch. I can see the icons are "pinned" but they do not open when clicked. Microsoft Store: Shows in the start menu - but cannot click on it / does not launch Photos: Icon is pinned to desktop but does not openMissing from start menu -...
  8. Cannot launch Microsoft Store App / Missing Calculator app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot launch Microsoft Store App / Missing Calculator app: Hello all. My os is acting strange. Noticed some time ago while playing games... blue popup box would open on its own and say "This app can't open. There's a problem with Xbox Game Bar..." I would dismiss it a couple times then it would go away. Didn't think much of it as I...
  9. This app can’t open error for Photos, Xbox Game Bar, Calculator, etc, apps

in Windows 10 News
    This app can’t open error for Photos, Xbox Game Bar, Calculator, etc, apps: [ATTACH]If you receive This app can’t open error when opening Photos, Xbox Game Bar, Calculator, Skype, or any Microsoft Store UWP app on Windows 10, […] This article This app can’t open error for Photos, Xbox Game Bar, Calculator, etc, apps first appeared on...
  10. Windows store, calculator , photos... apps cannot launch possible reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows store, calculator , photos... apps cannot launch possible reason: I found that the possible reason that may help to solve it. The possible cause is the windows defender firewall. If it is disabled or stopped. The Windows Store cannot be launched. That cause the other apps such as photos, calculator fail to launch too. After re-enabling...