Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps - Controlling notifications

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps - Controlling notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I went to several different sites that reported provide info on individuals. One of the sites called, TruthFinder is now hounding us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TemporaryUser0101, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Apps - Controlling notifications

Unfortunately, I went to several different sites that reported provide info on individuals. One of the sites called, TruthFinder is now hounding us with notifications coming several a day. How can I shut them off or block these notifications? I was hoping I could do so by going into SETTINGS, SYSTEM, NOTIFICATIONS but do not see a way of doing it.

I am running Windows 10, Office 365 Home/Personal and Chrome browser.

Added comment:

I HATE it at websites when data is REQUIRED and one must choose from a list of options and none of the options relate to the situation at hand, such as here. Below, I entered Apps on Windows 10, then under Windows topics had to pick Other Windows Opps. Then the next is APP CATEGORY where NOTIFICATIONS are not listed nor anything I see that is related so I picked TOOLS which is not true as it needs to be NOTIFICATIONS! Come on Microsoft, fix this!

:)

TemporaryUser0101, Nov 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 8, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Apps - Controlling notifications

SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps - Controlling notifications

1. Windows 10 Apps - Controlling notifications - Similar Threads - Apps Controlling notifications

2. Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...: After Update with Latest Windows 11 22H2. There are no option available for control the Pre and post installed apps notifications After installation I'm facing issues in System App notifications management settingsI'm not found in System>Notifications>Notifications from apps...
  3. Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...: After Update with Latest Windows 11 22H2. There are no option available for control the Pre and post installed apps notifications After installation I'm facing issues in System App notifications management settingsI'm not found in System>Notifications>Notifications from apps...
  4. App & Browser Control notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App & Browser Control notification: So i noticed W10 is telling i should enable the App & Browser control feature in Windows Security. I didn't turn it ON yet since i needed to install Kaspersky which i prefer to use. Should i turn ON the App & Browser control feature ? I don't want it to conflict with...
  5. Your Phone app gets new notification banner control in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app gets new notification banner control in Windows 10: #WindowsInsiders a new notifications feature is rolling out! Control how much detail you want visible on banner notifications via #YourPhone. Show a full preview, hide content to be less distracted or for privacy reasons. You can find this new setting in the MSYourPhone app....
  6. App not showing in the notifications control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    App not showing in the notifications control panel: I no longer get notifications on my Windows 10 PC at work from the Ring.com app. When I go to the "Notifications and Actions" control panel applet, Ring does not show up. How can I force an app into the Notification applet? The Ring app is Windows 10 native and installed from...
  7. Data controlled by you notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data controlled by you notification: Won`t go away. Have to select yes or no but comes back. Have looked in Windows 10 notifications but nothing there. Any ideas please?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-controlled-by-you-notification/f34496ba-691e-4372-b096-bb16cdd548d8
  8. Windows 10 mail App, notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail App, notifications: Just started using the Windows 10 mail app. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. I checked the option to have notifications come up in the Action Center, as well as Notification banners and to play a sound. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. In the mail app, I...
  9. Hardware Volume Control and Windows Notification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Volume Control and Windows Notification: Hi all, By now i'm sure you've all seen this volume display in Windows 8-10 [img] From what I can work out, this is a volume display designed for tablets and notebooks that use hardware to alter volume. That is all good when using a tablet, but not for a PC....
  10. App Notifications not showing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Notifications not showing Windows 10: The apps that i have like Mail, Calender, Twitter are not showing notifications in the action center for example if i've recieved an email theres no notification telling me i've recieved an email, ive looked in settings and went to system (Display, Notifications, Apps, Power)...