Windows 10: WIndows 10 Apps, Edge, Office, Visual Studio, IE no internet connectivity.

Discus and support WIndows 10 Apps, Edge, Office, Visual Studio, IE no internet connectivity. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; SInce all other non-Microsoft applications work fine, i.e., they all have internet connectivity, ALL of them, my main problem began when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArthurSchopenhauer, Sep 12, 2019.

1. WIndows 10 Apps, Edge, Office, Visual Studio, IE no internet connectivity.

SInce all other non-Microsoft applications work fine, i.e., they all have internet connectivity, ALL of them, my main problem began when I tried to repair Microsoft Office Professional as one of the attempts to regain internet access to my Outlook, prior to that, Office applications were working, Access, OneNote, Excel were functional but they could not access the internet.

After using the repair option in the Microsoft Office Suite, now all Office products are unusable because it prompts me to access the internet to finish the repair process, and as I have said, no Microsoft program has access to the internet, not Edge, not Visual Studio, not Internet Explorer, nothing MS, not even pinging www.microsoft.com works at the MS-DOS prompt.

Any other program, of any kind has internet connection, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Adobe programs (all of them), music and video editors and players, only Microsoft programs are dysfunctional pertaining internet connectivity.

I have tried all the "solutions" in existence all over forums and answers.microsoft.com, nothing worked, please do not reply to advise me to reinstall WIndows, obviously I have not tried that yet, for I have a number of complex and numerous configurations in my applications and I would lose all those with a reinstall due to an altered registry settings.

I am E X T R E M E L Y angry because of the loss of usage Microsoft Office, I use (used) Excel very often and I am solving temporarily with LibreOffice, a free option to Microsoft Office.

I tried to install Office in another computer and it refused to accept my serial number telling me to buy it or talk to a useless Microsoft representative.

:)

ArthurSchopenhauer, Sep 12, 2019

2. Network drives disables after installing Visual Studio 2017

Hi.

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
      • No. My computer is not connected to a domain
    • Are you accessing your Visual Studio on a shared drive?
      • No. The Visual Studio is on a local disk.
    • Are you subscribed to Office 365 for business?
      • Yes. We are using Offices 365 business premium

Jonas Storm Nikolajsen, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

WIndows 10 Apps, Edge, Office, Visual Studio, IE no internet connectivity.

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10 Apps, Edge, Office, Visual Studio, IE no internet connectivity.

1. WIndows 10 Apps, Edge, Office, Visual Studio, IE no internet connectivity. - Similar Threads - Apps Edge Office

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  4. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  5. Visual Studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual Studio: Hello is visual studio a virus? Someone said that its a virus, and also he said its made by Microsoft. So is it a virus?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/visual-studio/b36cdc26-644b-468d-a4bf-d966c62f1d63
  6. visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  7. Visual Studio Office Tools-vstor_redist.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Office Tools-vstor_redist.exe: Hello All, My goal is to install Visual Studio Office Tools 10 for Windows 10. These tools are used and are dependencies for Tableau x64 and SAS Enterprise Guide x86. When the vstor_redist.exe is installed I see entries into my Control Panel "Programs and Features" for the...
  8. Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having Database connection issue of visual studio in windows 10: Hi, I am trying to use visual studio in windows 10 since two years. unfortunately, I am having an issue while using the visual studio of database connection. I have tried many versions such as 2007/2009/2014/2017/2019 in windows 10. Nevertheless all versions work perfectly...
  9. Connect your Windows app to Azure IoT Hub with Visual Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Connect your Windows app to Azure IoT Hub with Visual Studio: Hello, Makers! A key part of being productive is having great tools. For developers, this can make the difference between a successful app that delights our users and a project that never got off the ground. In our last post, we talked about writing a UWP app that...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment: I've been having all kinds of fun lately with Kubernetes, exploring building my own Kubernetes Cluster on the metal, as well as using a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure with AKS. Today at the Connect() conference in NYC I was happy to announce Visual Studio Connected...