Windows 10: Windows 10 apps & game not working properly

Discus and support Windows 10 apps & game not working properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to download Minecraft windows 10 edition to my desktop computer but then this happens: To install your app & game, remove a device from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr Lunarax, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 apps & game not working properly

I am trying to download Minecraft windows 10 edition to my desktop computer but then this happens:

To install your app & game, remove a device from your account

Ten of your devices have apps & games from Store already installed on them. That’s the limit. Go to Store > Settings > Manage your devices. Then remove a device to make room for this new one.

So far I have deleted about 12 devices from my account and currently have 6 in my account, and still I get the same message when I try to install Minecraft or any other game to my computer. what should I do?

:)

Mr Lunarax, Aug 30, 2019

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Aug 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 apps & game not working properly

Windows 10 Game Apps

Hi Muddaththir,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues launching the game. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your Windows 10 PC doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when launching the game.
    • Your Windows 10 OS is outdated.
    • There's an issue with the game server.

To determine if the game is compatible with your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

We also suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This tool can help resolve corrupted game data.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Software conflicts that occur when launching the game is one possible reason why you're experiencing this issue. To resolve this, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If the same issue occurs, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help resolve corrupted game installation files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 apps & game not working properly

1. Windows 10 apps & game not working properly - Similar Threads - apps game working

2. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly: Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at...
  3. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly: Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at...
  4. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows apps not working properly.

in Cortana
    Windows apps not working properly.: My windows search is not working every time I start up my PC. I had to run C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe for it to work. Microsoft Store also doesn't work along with Calculator app. What could be the problem?...
  6. Game is not working properly

Game is not working properly: I installed a game and when i launch the game it started running. But i was not able to see anything on the screen. Game sound was comming but nothing was visible. Even my cursor was also not visible....
  7. Facebook app for Windows 10 not working properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook app for Windows 10 not working properly: I'm having a ongoing problem with the Facebook app I got on the store app. When I click notifications, some of the sources won't open. In addition the Facebook Help Center won't open. I get the following error:[ATTACH]...
  8. Mail app not working properly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not working properly on Windows 10: I had to Reset my Win 10 (because of problems). I was using "em Client" working before, but I downloaded it again but would not work. So, I then setup "Windows Mail", with my email address, etc.. and made it my default APP, and Windows said "you are all set". But, "Mail"...
  9. Mail App in windows 10 does not work properly

Mail App in windows 10 does not work properly: When I add a gmail account in my windows mail app, the account added but nothing happened. No inbox or sent mail are shown. Even I can not send any mail. When I start to sync it shows error code: 0*80072746. I tried many times to solve this. But I failed, Please help me to...
  10. Games display not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games display not working properly: [IMG]So i connected my laptop to a vga montitor and everything works fine but every single game looks like this,i dont know what to do i tried and change my reolution and still the same please help me...