Windows 10: Windows 10 apps infinite loading.

Discus and support Windows 10 apps infinite loading. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Tried almost all of the suggestions on Google and other forums including wsreset.exe. Windows store app is just continuously loading, same thing with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThomasFan100, May 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 apps infinite loading.

Tried almost all of the suggestions on Google and other forums including wsreset.exe. Windows store app is just continuously loading, same thing with the Xbox companion application. Any help would be appreciated. Tried checking for updates but it is stuck on the "checking for updates..." and keeps searching without stop. I've tried restarting my computer, rebooting, ending tasks, nothing seems to work. This was not a problem before, so I am not sure as to why it is happening now. My internet and everything is fine.

:)

ThomasFan100, May 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, May 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 apps infinite loading.

Windows Update, infinite loading

I'm on build 9926 and I have this issue when I open Windows Update, it will just load infinitely. No error codes, no display text, just a loading indicator that lasts forever. I was wondering if anyone here had that problem and if someone knows how to fix it.

Windows 10 apps infinite loading. [​IMG]

thewoogier, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 apps infinite loading.

1. Windows 10 apps infinite loading. - Similar Threads - apps infinite loading

2. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  3. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  4. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  5. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  6. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Computer infinitely loading windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer infinitely loading windows 10: I've had this issue with another computer in which it won't load windows 10 fully but just stay on the loading screen. Getting to the self-diagnostic repair screen also does not fix it as well as that also just loads infinitely. I've also used a media creation tool to fix it,...
  8. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....
  9. Windows 10 infinitely loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 infinitely loading: This is all what happened: A month ago I had some problems with my mouse not moving on my laptop screen, so I searched on YouTube and everywhere but couldn't find a way to solve it. After many hours of continuous of searching I got frustrated and decided to factory...
  10. Apps related to windows will load infinitely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps related to windows will load infinitely: I'm having an issue where some apps fail to start, and will load forever. I noticed the issue when I tried to start up the PC game Sea of Thieves. It stays on a logging on screen. Then i noticed that the Xbox app fails to load as well. While trying to troubleshoot those two...