Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi All, I've tried to reset some of the Apps, and the App just disappears! I like to use the Calculator, but it's gone - and I can't access the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MikeePolmic, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?

Hi All,

I've tried to reset some of the Apps, and the App just disappears! I like to use the Calculator, but it's gone - and I can't access the Store App any longer either? How can I get them back?

Many thanks!

:)

MikeePolmic, Aug 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?

Hi All,

I've tried to reset some of the Apps, and the App just disappears! I like to use the Calculator, but it's gone - and I can't access the Store App any longer either? How can I get them back?

Many thanks!

MikeePolmic, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?

Mel Tar, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?

1. Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available? - Similar Threads - Apps Calculator Calendar

2. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  3. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  4. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calculator and Photo App not available Windows 11

Calculator and Photo App not available Windows 11: I didn't have these available to me in Windows 10 now on Windows 11 they are still not available tried using PowerShell to uninstall/reinstall it's not working. Unable to download from Windows Store can anybody help...
  6. Calculator app no longer works

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator app no longer works: I can't even redownload it I'm getting error: Code: 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-no-longer-works/d7210c92-512c-40b8-b48e-7517872cdf4c
  7. Calculator app no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app no longer works: I can't even redownload it I'm getting error: Code: 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-no-longer-works/d7210c92-512c-40b8-b48e-7517872cdf4c
  8. Calculator app no longer works

9. Refurbished PC- Some apps like Calendar and Calculator don't open

Refurbished PC- Some apps like Calendar and Calculator don't open: I purchased a used pc, refurbished by authorized people. However some of the built in features such as the calculator and the calendar do not open. How do I repair or re-install the apps. * Moved from Windows Essentials * Original title: used pc...
  10. Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working: All the above Apps have not worked for a week or opened for a week. It doesn't allow me to roll back either. Please help. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-calculator-camera-apps-not-working/96724aec-6764-4154-b8da-c42d3a9c1f24"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator camera calendar isnt working