Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge)

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; OK, so I can't open ANY apps that's from Windows 10, besides Edge. I'm referring to official 1st party apps, like Photos, Movies & TV, and The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnGreen-IGP, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge)

OK, so I can't open ANY apps that's from Windows 10, besides Edge. I'm referring to official 1st party apps, like Photos, Movies & TV, and The MICROSOFT STORE. It opens, but it then closes. Anyone got any Ideas, or am I screwed?

THINGS I WILL NOT DO: Refresh My PC / Clean Install Windows

:)

JohnGreen-IGP, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge)

Edge not loading

Following upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Edge appears in the taskbar but doesn't load. There's no browser listed do I can't access the web from that laptop.

Christine Brown, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge)

1. Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge) - Similar Threads - Apps loading Except

2. No Browsers Open Except Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Browsers Open Except Edge: Excuse me for sounding a bit flustered here, but I'm genuinely at my wits end with this shit. I decided tonight I was going to improve my internet security. I got LastPass for storing passwords, and ExpressVPN as a... well, VPN. Out of nowhere after doing these two things,...
  3. App Icons Will Not Load in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Icons Will Not Load in Windows 10: Hello, today I noticed that my app shortcuts in the folders do not have their icons, instead, there is the classic white paper icon for them. This is for some of my games downloaded from Steam and Epic Games, some third-party apps, and all of my Microsoft Store apps. Running...
  4. Problems loading certain apps in Edge and Firefox after update Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems loading certain apps in Edge and Firefox after update Windows 10: Since a Windows 10 Update during December 2019, several applications do not open in Edge although they do still work in Google Chrome. I have a client who has expressed the following concern " I started to encounter problems logging in my alumni mail box. The UNSW IT...
  5. System Type Load Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Type Load Exception: Keep getting a pop up that starts with "system.typeloadexception: could not load type 'DeviceManager.MemoryCardTypes' from assembly...". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-type-load-exception/dd8eef6f-28f9-4558-8549-e3ee19b60179
  6. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge: Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge...
  7. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge: Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge...
  8. Weather App on Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App on Edge in Windows 10: In Edge, on right side of the screen is small widget with weather. In MSN weather calendar I saved Celsius instead of F, and also selected City Vancouver. Weather screen in MSn is always correct (weather in C, city Vancouver). But in Edge, city Vancouver is always...
  9. Edge not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not loading: Following upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Edge appears in the taskbar but doesn't load. There's no browser listed do I can't access the web from that laptop. 86255
  10. MS Edge Will Not Load

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Will Not Load: Installed Win10 again yesterday after a glitch on the auto-install Wednesday. Uninstalled Win and reinstalled last night. Now, MS Edge will not open up. When I click on the Edge icon in the tray, it appears for a brief second and then disappears. This occurs consistently....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 apps not loading

2. win 10 apps not loading

3. windows 10 apps not loading 2019