Windows 10: Windows 10 apps not working on Wifi having Captive Portal

Discus and support Windows 10 apps not working on Wifi having Captive Portal in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and unable to access Microsoft store and other store apps installed as they aren't working on Wifi having Captive portal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anees R., Nov 16, 2018.

1. Anees R. Win User

Windows 10 apps not working on Wifi having Captive Portal

Hi,

I'm using Windows 10 and unable to access Microsoft store and other store apps installed as they aren't working on Wifi having Captive portal. Windows doesn't detect it as captive portal and I've login manually via chrome. Chrome works fine but Edge doesn't.

Please assist.

:)

Anees R., Nov 16, 2018

2. Internet connection blocked by a Captive Portal

Are you at home or do you see this Captive Portal page when using free WiFi? Public access WiFi? WiFi than requires a login?

What's on the Captive Portal page?

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 community update- captive portals

I have been using windows 10 creator update and would like Windows to automatically log in to captive portals. I am not always at my computer and the network has captive portals. The app/program should allow all cookies to be set. All it is left to automatically
    press the accept and continue button. I tried lynx and it didn't work. I would be glad as this can be rolled out as an update available from Microsoft. If you need any help i would be glad to help out.

If you advanced the web portal uses javascript to set a cookie (i think) and the captive portal is ruckus wireless.

whateverthishas, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 apps not working on Wifi having Captive Portal

Internet connection blocked by a Captive Portal

Sorry, I wasn't notified of a reply.

> My internet traffic is being blocked by a CAPTIVE PORTAL

1. You must be seeing a message about this Captive Portal. What's the message?

2. Are you seeing the message when using Internet Explorer, Edge or Chrome or all three?

3. In Control Panel> (Network & Internet)> Network and sharing center> Connect to a network, is your home network, Internet connection, router listed? Can you connect to it?

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 apps not working on Wifi having Captive Portal

1. Windows 10 apps not working on Wifi having Captive Portal - Similar Threads - apps working Wifi

2. Windows 10 Linux portal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Linux portal: My grandfather (A computer programmer) was telling me about a Windows 10 linux portal, and he explained to me, in Lehman terms, that I could have one account running Windows 10 and one account running Linux. Is that correct, if so, how could I do that? Here's my device specs...
  3. Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro: I've tried installing Adobe's Technical Communication Suite 2 on my Windows 10 Pro O/S. It fails to install. I've spoken with Adobe and they said that's because the Suite was out before it could be tested on 64-bit hardware (and OS). So sorry... However, Task Manager...
  4. No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal: Hi everyone, I'm using a PC with an up to date Windows 10. I'm connected to a captive portal network. As said in this documentation, the DNS resolution of the URI www.msftconnecttest.com works and the Get of the URI "http://www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt" is...
  5. windows apps have stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows apps have stopped working: all of my windows apps have stopped working ,they just appear for a second on screen & collapse . these apps are working fine 2-3 days ago . but I don't know what happened with them . kindly help me...
  6. Windows 10 Apps Have Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Apps Have Stopped Working: After an update, certain default apps (Edge, Powershell, Settings) as well as third party apps (Discord, McAfee) will not work. Sometimes I will get the message "This app can't open," other times the app will open for a split second before closing just as fast. I have...
  7. My keyboard and wifi have stopped working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and wifi have stopped working on windows 10: ok so basically I installed windows 10 and it ended up working fine no problems then like a month into using it my wifi suddenly stopped working and I didn't know how to fix it so I just decided to use tethering and now after a couple more months I had auto update on and...
  8. The world's oldest MS update in captivity?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The world's oldest MS update in captivity?: [img] Have a look the above.. Hmm, Bill Gates looks remarkably young...*chuckle I did see this date in the first days of using Win 10; I can't remember what I did- maybe uninstalled it. Anyone else? 21909
  9. Apps on Windows 10 system have stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Windows 10 system have stopped working: I've just this morning had about half of my apps cease working with the message "application cannot work" or words to the effect of. I've found a few solutions on-line but they all require me to run secpol.msc, which all seems to do with security statuses, and my machine...
  10. Apps have stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps have stopped working: Just noticed that some Apps i.e. Weather & News have stopped working. I uninstalled them, then did a reinstall without success. The live tiles show the current weather & news headlines but as soon as they are opened, they become minimised to the taskbar. Clicking on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wifi not proppting for captive portal

2. windows 10 captive portal

3. internet traffic blocked by captive portal

4. captive portal not working on windows 10 1609,
  5. windows 10 home will not connect to public hotspots captive portal,
  6. windows 10 wifi captive not working,
  7. captive portal not working windows 10,
  8. windows 10 wireless network before domain login captive portal