Windows 10: Windows 10 apps not working

Discus and support Windows 10 apps not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No windows apps are working. Logged out of the microsoft account, now unable to login. This is the message shown, when tried to open an app. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by magnus, Aug 26, 2016.

1. magnus Win User

Windows 10 apps not working

No windows apps are working. Logged out of the microsoft account, now unable to login. This is the message shown, when tried to open an app.
    Windows 10 apps not working [​IMG]

:)

magnus, Aug 26, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Aug 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

This (clear, helpful *Mad) message usually occurs if you have UAC off.

dalchina, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 apps not working - Similar Threads - apps working

2. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  3. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  4. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  5. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  6. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...
  7. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...
  8. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From past few days i can't open my start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps. whenever i try to open them it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  9. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From past few days i can't open my start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps. whenever i try to open them it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  10. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crashing apps after windows update 2019