Windows 10: Windows 10 apps not working

Discus and support Windows 10 apps not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No windows apps are working. Logged out of the microsoft account, now unable to login. This is the message shown, when tried to open an app. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by magnus, Aug 26, 2016.

1. magnus Win User

Windows 10 apps not working

No windows apps are working. Logged out of the microsoft account, now unable to login. This is the message shown, when tried to open an app.
    Windows 10 apps not working [​IMG]

:)

magnus, Aug 26, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Aug 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

This (clear, helpful *Mad) message usually occurs if you have UAC off.

dalchina, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 apps not working - Similar Threads - apps working

2. UWP apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UWP apps not working: Hello, I am using a Surface Pro (2017) on the slow ring of Windows Insider. Over the couple last weeks, performance was so slow it began making the machine useless. I did a backup of all my files and decided to do a fresh install of Windows. To my surprise however, I was...
  3. Microsoft News App not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News App not working: When I click on the Microsoft app in menu, It shows up in taskbar. But its windows is not opening. What can be the reason? How to solve it? 167081
  4. Windows Apps Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Not working: Ok, so when I say windows apps I mean "Microsoft Store" "Photos" "Video Editor" so far. I also can't find the feedback hub. I've tried everything here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/microsoft-store-doesn-t-launch-126a875d-8b72-def1-0af6-d325276a058b...
  5. After resetting using reset this PC cloud, all of my Microsoft apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After resetting using reset this PC cloud, all of my Microsoft apps not working: After resetting using reset this PC cloud, all of my Microsoft apps like store, troubleshoot, edge browser etc., not working. Just popup is coming and vanishing but not opening....
  6. Windows apps don't work

Windows apps don't work: Hi there Recently when trying to open some photos I found out that the standard Windows Photos app disappeared. I tried to open the Windows store to fix it but it doesn't open either I've tried the cache reset but it didn't help. When trying to send feedback the Feedback...
  7. How to remove a work account used by other apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a work account used by other apps in Windows 10: In settings/Email & accounts under accounts used by other apps I see two email accounts. Neither account has a remove button. How do I remove one of the accounts. Windows 10 Pro I researched this on the web and in all of the tutorials I read there is mention of a remove...
  8. So many core apps like settings and such dont work and I can't update!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So many core apps like settings and such dont work and I can't update!!: Ok so the problem is that I cant use certain apps on my taskbar and i cant use certain programs ie wont open or do anything things that dont work: Cant open settings cant use pictures cant open Microsoft store and sea of thieves cant use the searchbar that's on the...
  9. Microsoft Apps no longer working or opening.

Microsoft Apps no longer working or opening.: all of a sudden my Microsoft Apps are not working including Store I have tried a troubleshoot and a windows update and still nothing, Some other non Microsoft Apps also were removed. But I could reinstall those All of the Apps listed below in the drop menu are not...
  10. photos app not working

photos app not working: Hi, "PHOTOS" app IS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Taskbar. It doesn't work. Whenever i try opening a JPEG file it shows an error "file system error-2147219196". I have tried uninstalling using PowershellAdministrator but no use. Attempts to download the app from MS Store says "you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crashing apps after windows update 2019