Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps & Settings No longer working after update.

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps & Settings No longer working after update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Updated to the latest version of Windows yesterday, since the update I am unable to run apps from the Windows store. In addition, I have noticed I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ku_L, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Ku_L Win User

Windows 10 Apps & Settings No longer working after update.

Updated to the latest version of Windows yesterday, since the update I am unable to run apps from the Windows store. In addition, I have noticed I am no longer able to open Windows Update, Windows Store, Notes, Personalize, Display Settings, Alarms & Clocks, Connect, Calculator, Mail, Maps, Messaging, Microsoft Edge.. The list probably goes on, but I think there's a showing trend in what apps no longer open for me.

Any tips for solving this would be appreciated.

:)

2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 29, 2019
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jul 29, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Apps & Settings No longer working after update. - Similar Threads - Apps Settings longer

2. Settings app in windows 10 not working after interrupted update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Settings app in windows 10 not working after interrupted update: I had interrupted an update a few days back and now the search and settings app is not working. I tried all the other stuff available online but not been able to get it going. I am also not able to update the windows. how do i get the system back on track without having to do...
  3. Some games and apps no longer working after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some games and apps no longer working after Windows update: Recently I installed several Windows updates around the time of KB4601554 and after that, some games and applications have stopped working.Whenever I launch any of the programs in question, they start switching to full screen and then after a few seoncds become unresponsive....
  4. Fingerprint scan no longer working after Windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint scan no longer working after Windows 10 update: This seems to have something to do with "windows Hello" which my lap top apparently doesn't have access to. So now my $2000 Dell laptop has a fingerscanner but Windows won't let me use it....
  5. 7.1 Sound no longer working after Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    7.1 Sound no longer working after Windows 10 update.: My HTPC used to function perfectly until a Windows 10 update/version changed that. Each time a new version comes out I do a fresh install, so I can get WMC working again. I am now at version 20H2. When I do a fresh install, Windows installs 2 choices for audio 1 is Samsung...
  6. scroll and select no longer work after Windows 10 update

scroll and select no longer work after Windows 10 update: My machine did an automatic update this morning. After that, I lost the ability to scroll through a file, or select anything but the top item in Windows Explorer. If I try to scroll through a news article, the window jumps back up to the top. If I try to select a file or...
  7. Keyboard no longer works on Windows 10 after an update

Keyboard no longer works on Windows 10 after an update: Following an automatic update last night, my keyboard no longer works on Windows 10. There is no problem with the keyboard itself or the USB ports, as I have a separate installation of Linux on the same machine which works fine. I also cannot access the WinRE screen as the...
  8. Monitor no longer works after windows update.

Monitor no longer works after windows update.: My acer kg251q 240hz monitor is no longer detected after the windows update. I have tried the following: system restore, it blue screened on startup, I also tried a different display port cable, and a clean install of the graphic drivers....
  9. Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download

Settings button longer works on my comera app after windows update download: Have a Nuvision duo 11 pc. After an update to windows 10 version 1803 in September the settings no longer function on my camera app. I have uninstalled the camera device and rebooted with no change. I have tried updating the driver for the unicam ov 5648 sensor with no luck....
  10. Speakers no longer working after Windows update

Speakers no longer working after Windows update: Dell Inspiron 13 / 7000 series. Windows update 0n October 10, 2018. Speakers no longer work. Bluetooth speaker is OK. Tried all the usual fixes...drivers etc. Could NOT try sytem recovery as this was not set to on. Any clues?...