Windows 10: Windows 10 apps shutting down one by one !!!

Discus and support Windows 10 apps shutting down one by one !!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 Since last month one by one default apps are shutting down (Not starting). First Photos went (File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/asdasqfeafg, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 apps shutting down one by one !!!

Windows 10 Pro

Version 2004

OS Build 19041.388

Since last month one by one default apps are shutting down (Not starting). First Photos went (File system error) then Groove Music (File system error) and now Calculator (not starting).

I've checked for viruses , none found

Tried DISM

Tried chkdsk /f , no errors found

Don't know why this happening , seems only default apps are being affected. Is any one have facing this problem ? If anyone know solution let me know, Thanks !!

submitted by /u/asdasqfeafg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/asdasqfeafg, Sep 28, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User

Occasional BSOD while shut down (Windows 10)

sounds like some app or device not unloading cleanly
    @Kursah he said DURNING SHUT DOWN AND ONLY DURING SHUTDOWN
    none of your suggestions are relevant if thats true

open blue screen view and look at the top 5 or 10 entries that should give you a idea on what device is mis-behaving

OneMoar, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 apps shutting down one by one !!!

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 apps shutting down one by one !!!

1. Windows 10 apps shutting down one by one !!! - Similar Threads - apps shutting down

2. HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down: I am self taught informal tech support at my place of work and I have hit the end of my capabilities.One our pcs is an HP All-in-One PC Model 24-df0014, with an AMD Ryzen 3 3250U 2.60 GHz processor, and an upgraded 16gb RAM. We had been having significant issues with lagging...
  3. My computer shuts down automatically every one hour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer shuts down automatically every one hour: Please help, my windows 10 computer shuts down every 1 hour. There were times that i was doing some school works and also when playing games and it automatically says "shutting down". What can I do?? PLEASE HELP!!!! T_T...
  4. You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.

in Windows 10 Support
    You're about to be logged off. Windows Will shut down in one minute.: I keep getting this error message on my brand new Windows 10 laptop. It's random. I have no malware on my machine (I run Malwarebytes and generally stay off of websites that I don't know). And I already turned off automatic restart on my start up and recovery settings. I...
  5. All apps shutting down in windows 10

All apps shutting down in windows 10: After my windows 10 is out of sleep mode I am not able to open any app and work as it shuts down immediately after opening. I have to restart my laptop then only I can start working. Please help....
  6. Is One Drive down?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One Drive down?: Is One Drive down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-one-drive-down/96e4f504-7ce2-4a49-969c-6f3fa95b4d66
  7. One app needs closing on shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One app needs closing on shut down: Hi all, Whenever I close my laptop down, there is always one app that won't close and I have to 'force' it to close? I'm not sure if it's a generic icon, but the one that appears is a finger on a button. Where do I look to see what program this is please? (I knew XP like...
  8. Task Host appears one shutting down

Task Host appears one shutting down: I have a new (a few months) Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. When I try to shut down, I get a screen stating "Task Host" is operating and asking me to close programs or gives me the option to force shutdown. This is confusing. The Computer works fine. I cannot imagine I need to...
  9. Shut down on all in one computer

Shut down on all in one computer: When I shut down from the start menu, the light on the bottom of the display stays on and I can still hear something running inside. It used to shut completely down. I now have to hold the power button down for four or five seconds for it to completely shut down....
  10. closing 2 apps and shutting down.. One of the name shown was G. What is this G?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    closing 2 apps and shutting down.. One of the name shown was G. What is this G?: I was shutting down my desktop and while shutting down it showed "closing 2 apps and shutting down." One of the name shown was "G". Any idea what that is?...