Windows 10: Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019

Discus and support Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ,my phone is Lumia 535 running Windows 10,I updated it a year ago ,,all that time it was working properly in all apps ,but unfortunately Facebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmcoArthur, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019

Hi ,my phone is Lumia 535 running Windows 10,I updated it a year ago ,,all that time it was working properly in all apps ,but unfortunately Facebook app has stopped working,but I dont know why ,even in Microsoft store is no longer launching,help me anyone to solve this problem please,by the way I'm also an insider member,my WhatsApp is telling me that it will stop working after the 31 of December 2019 because Microsoft support has ended in this phone its saying so please ,help me to get signed out in this preview program please how?

Thank you.

:)

AmcoArthur, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

I agree with this. No one is stopping me from using my purchased 2007 Office. Works just great for my needs 11 years later.

I can understand why MS would want to shed many versions of window support for office that doesn't play well with Win 10 coding. I'm all for moving forward to create a better user experience. Might finally upgrade and keep Office 2019 for 10 years until 2029 to make it worth it again. *Big Grin Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019 :D

Power Slave, Jul 3, 2019
  4. londiste Win User

Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

Windows 7 went out of mainstream support on Jan 15, 2015.
    Windows 8.1 went out of mainstream support on Jan 9, 2018.
    And I doubt anyone on Windows 8.1 would mind too much upgrading to Windows 10. I definitely would not *Big Grin Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019 :D

They are supporting only Windowses currently in mainstream support. For Windows 10, they seem to have moved the support model to the bi-annual updates being supported for 2 years and more recently 1.5 years.

Has it been said if Office 2019 will actually work on Windows 7/8.1? Supported and actually working can be different things. Kind of like the "on supported hardware" comment above.

londiste, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019

1. Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019 - Similar Threads - apps stopped working

2. after windows 10 july update my camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after windows 10 july update my camera stopped working: after the update of windows 10 in the month of july my camera shows black screen even though the green led is on in zoom app it shows the camera is on but still the screen is black of my video and in camera app it shows error 0xA00F4292<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout> i would...
  3. NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update): Dear all, I need your technical assistance for solving my problem, namely: Windows 10 Netflix app does not work anymore (Netflix app stuck on the loading screen, then closes it itself) For some others Netflix App suddenly crashes or encounter a black screen every time while...
  4. Audio not working after July 2019 Update

Audio not working after July 2019 Update: how do I get the audio back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-after-july-2019-update/ebf3584a-20f1-4350-b06a-9889628f64b6
  5. After installing windows latest update July 26, 2019—KB4505903, sleep functions stops working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After installing windows latest update July 26, 2019—KB4505903, sleep functions stops working: I have set power settings to turn of the monitor and PC after 10 mins. However whilst the screen turns off, the PC stays on and I lose ALL response from the keyboard (all lights are out) and the HDD light on the PC is also extinguished. The only light on is the green power...
  6. Windows 10 27 July 2019 update

Windows 10 27 July 2019 update: Hi, I was automatically updated to a newer version of WINDOWS 10 dated 27 July 2019. After many updates and restarting my PC I found my soundcard drivers had been deleted. This is unacceptable. I phoned MS help and after many attempts the decision was to return to the...
  7. July 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    July 2019 update: Ever since I got the July 2019 update I can not change my lock screen. When I go there in settings it says " *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization," what gives. This has never happened before and I don't like it! I wish Microsoft would make sure...
  8. Windows 10 Updates July 2019

Windows 10 Updates July 2019: Good grief, leave me alone. Every day for the last week, you've hijacked my computer to install an update that won't install. Every. Single. Day. I get a message that tells me you're going to restart my computer to install updates that will make everything "better." I have to...
  9. Windows not loading after July 2019 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not loading after July 2019 update.: Has anyone else had this problem after installing the July update [I recently updated to 1903 by the way].Only a clean install fixed the problem, and I have updates on hold.In over 10 years this has never happened before with a monthly update,and I don't want to go through...
  10. After update on July 9th 2019, Windows will not start

After update on July 9th 2019, Windows will not start: After the update on July 9th 2019, Windows will not start. Tried Startup Repair and restore and nothing works. Got an error code (0x80070020) Is there any suggestions please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why did my calculator stop working on my windows desktop 2019

2. the facebook app for windows phone is no longer available July 2019