Windows 10: Windows 10 Apps Updates

Discus and support Windows 10 Apps Updates in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to manage Windows 10 Apps updates? They are really piling up on our Windows 10 systems. I've had one system up for a few months... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kent.Fairbanks, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Apps Updates

Does anyone know how to manage Windows 10 Apps updates?
    They are really piling up on our Windows 10 systems. I've had one system up for a few months and it has already accumulated 15 Skype updates which just installs a new version of Skype, and not removing previous versions. The Apps directory has already grown to 10GB. This is an issue because I have some special use systems that have small SSD hard drives and we are being forced to upgrade to Windows 10.

:)

Kent.Fairbanks, Feb 4, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Apps Updates

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Apps Updates

1. Windows 10 Apps Updates - Similar Threads - Apps Updates

2. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  3. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  4. Removing older app updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  5. Removing older app updates

Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  6. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  7. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  8. WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?: WIN11,23H2; I have my xbox but some games like MSFS addons must be runned on pc, so i installed xbox app, before 2023 maybe, i can sign onto app but someday i must update it from **** store, each time i wait for downloading, each time explore crashes not just once. When i put...
  9. WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?

WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?: WIN11,23H2; I have my xbox but some games like MSFS addons must be runned on pc, so i installed xbox app, before 2023 maybe, i can sign onto app but someday i must update it from **** store, each time i wait for downloading, each time explore crashes not just once. When i put...
  10. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...