Windows 10: Windows 10 apps updating ownself after computer restart

Discus and support Windows 10 apps updating ownself after computer restart in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im trying to download something from the Microsoft Store, and the download showed " Aquiring License", so i restarted the computer and after doing so,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cloroxide, Jun 8, 2021.

1. cloroxide Win User

Windows 10 apps updating ownself after computer restart

Im trying to download something from the Microsoft Store, and the download showed " Aquiring License", so i restarted the computer and after doing so, i saw a notification saying that they are updating cortana, i didnt even ask them too. then, almost all of the default microsoft store apps are updating, even the microsoft store is updating, and i cant even open the app anymore. I tried following videos from YT but they didnt help, i tried disabling auto updates from services and it didnt even work. Heres a pic of what happened. I cant even crop the photo because the "Photos" app is downloadi

:)

cloroxide, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Haksery Win User

Windows 10 update being enabled.

Anyway , You are luckier than me. My computer was locked directly after updated to Windows 10 . but the solution is easy.

Haksery, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 apps updating ownself after computer restart

Windows 10 malware

Uh, a few days ago (7/15), a lot of "important security updates" were put out on Windows Vista-8.1 that required multiple restarts to fully install. It surprised me too because updates usually don't require more than one restart. Anyway, GWX was one of the updates your computer grabbed but it was NOT the update requiring restarts. GWX never requires a restart.

Windows 7 list:
    KB3045305
    KB3067903
    KB3069762
    KB3070102
    KB2069392
    KB3065822
    KB3070738
    KB3072633
    KB3057154
    KB3072630
    KB3077657
    KB3067505

FordGT90Concept, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 apps updating ownself after computer restart

1. Windows 10 apps updating ownself after computer restart - Similar Threads - apps updating ownself

2. Computer won’t restart after Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Computer won’t restart after Windows Update: [IMG]If your computer won’t restart after Windows Update, then this post will help you fix this issue. According to the users, when they start their computer after installing a Windows Update, it gets stuck on the logo or a blue screen. Users cannot use their computers...
  3. Restart Laptop after Updation of Apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart Laptop after Updation of Apps.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friends, This is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Laptop. Would like to know whether it's necessary to restart the Laptop after updation of App's I.e Microsoft Edge Web Browser or Office Adobe Reader or or Microsoft Store Apps....
  4. Restart Laptop after Updation of Apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart Laptop after Updation of Apps.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friends, This is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Laptop. Would like to know whether it's necessary to restart the Laptop after updation of App's I.e Microsoft Edge Web Browser or Office Adobe Reader or or Microsoft Store Apps....
  5. Computer in Continual Restart after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer in Continual Restart after update: One of my computers received the May 2004 update over the weekend. When I woke it up, there was a message that the computer needed to restart. Should I restart it now or later. Foolishly, i said OK to the restart now. Now the blue screen saying "Restarting" has been on for...
  6. Computer not restarting / rebooting after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not restarting / rebooting after update: I downloaded the new windows update 2 days ago and it prompted me to log into my email. I didnt have my pw to hand so turned off the computer. Once i turned it back on it has been stuck on a blue screen giving a variety of troubleshooting options. I first tried to restart,...
  7. Computer will not restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not restart after update: After the last windows update my computer kept restarting I decided to restore my computer, but now it will not accept my live.com password. I changed my password and it will still not accept the password. I can now get to the command prompt, but that is the only thing I can...
  8. Computer stuck in restarting after update

Computer stuck in restarting after update: after updating my computer it did a restart and it has been stuck since that and wouldn’t stop. my computer is Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-81KB and using Windows 10 Pro...
  9. Computer won’t restart after updating

Computer won’t restart after updating: A while back I attempted to download the windows 10 update. Everything went smoothy until my MSI laptop had to restart. When it did, it went to the MSI logo screen, and stays there for eternity. I had windows reinstalled, and whenI tried to update it again the same thing...
  10. Windows 10 apps to not reopen after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 apps to not reopen after restart: Hi, I am running the latest version of W10. I am on a ThinkPad W530 with 32GB of RAM. My privacy setting is set as per the screenshot below. I am unable to find an answer to this issue online. Please advise. Thanks! [ATTACH] --Sherman *** Email address is removed for...